Various xbox 360 DLC codes FS/FT

slyn69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
2x Bioshock 2 bonus multiplayer characters "Blanche de Grace" and "Zigo D'acosta"

2x Lego Rockband Song Export Codes (costs 10 dollars to use)

2x Guitar Hero: Smash Hits Export Codes

2x Assassin's Creed 2 Exclusive Map: Palazzo Medici

2x 48 hour gold trials

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Activation

Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack (includes a 48 hour gold trial)

Splinter Cell: Conviction SPAS-12 Suppressor Shotgun Code- SOLD!

Blur Dodge Viper ACR unlock code (best buy exclusive bonus)

Clash of the Titans 2 bonus quests code "Songs of Enchantment" and "Bird in Hand Slay the Cockatrice."

im looking for xbox points codes or whatever else you guys have to offer just let me know what you are interested in and we can figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What type of payment do you take? I will never use paypal again has been over 3 years and i can not trust them with my credit card again... Long story but in the end i lost a few hundred. I buy so much on xbox live i am so addicted but i like to grab a few of the older game codes for when i get those games. I can go for blur/clash/bio2.

I do have some random avatar gear codes from the past i never used or had doubles. I used my new DA2 amazon pre order code by mistake thinking i did not have the items yet but the signature edition has them already so i wasted that code... I have no clue why they duped it like that i had no clue. I got amazon and could always maybe list stuff on there to buy? Not sure how selling is on there or i think they got amazon payments now i can do.

bread's done
Back