VB2: Fighting Spirit

BlaqRenaissance

CAGiversary!
I cannot beat Jason Ozuma, the first fighter in the rookie tourney. If I don't lose by TKO, I lose by unanimous decision. The few times that I manage to knock him down, he comes right back and knocks me down. :bomb:

Odd first post for a Victorious Boxers 2 thread. Anywho, it's finally out? Thank goodness! Where'd you buy it?

I cannot beat Jason Ozuma, the first fighter in the rookie tourney. If I don't lose by TKO, I lose by unanimous decision. The few times that I manage to knock him down, he comes right back and knocks me down.

I think single player in VB2 is similar to single player in Ippo 2. Your stats are reflective of what they are in the original manga and anime series, so Ippo's stats progress as the game goes on. Jason Ozuma and Ippo were pretty evenly matched in terms of stats, including power and endurance (both things Ippo is known for). Basically, you just have to hit more without being hit. Also be careful with your punches. Getting counterpunched is a quick ticket to getting yourself KO'd. Throwing out too many punches will also get you KO'd due to exhaustion.

bread's done
Back