Velvet Assassin 360, $12.56 New, Microcenter

thedream77

CAGiversary!
Ok, I know this is likely a 1-star post for 98% of the CAG audience, however if you do have an interest in this game, Microcenter is the place to get it. Orange sticker, so it's being clearanced. I know the critics blasted this game, but for this price, I'm in. Amazon is still charging $57 new. Given the potential for collectability, it was worth picking-up for that reason alone. Studio that made it is now defunct, and you never see this title anywhere new. GS "newsed" doesn't count.

It was labelled as $12.56 but rang up as $10.04 at the register. Plus, you can get a 5% off your next purchase coupon if you are a rewards club member.

There were 2 copies in the Tustin Microcenter... I bought one of them. I figured it would be worth 10 bux!

The game is not super bad but it is boring. I played a few hours of it hoping it got better which it did not. I ended up selling it for half what i paid thanks for me waiting until the reviews came out smashing it. :)

Game is good but it's the damn game breaking glitch that pisses you off. Sometimes enemies will freeze and you can just breeze through the level earning 100% stealth which is good I guess. But then sometimes the level wouldn't end. In order for level to end it has to run a cutscene once u pass certain points in the level but whatever you do it won't end. You can try replaying the level but with no guarantee that it will end the next time you do. It's a good game with nice graphic and nice stealth mechanism which any splinter cell fans can enjoy. I played it through almost till the end but just had to give up b/c he level would not end no matter what I do. Waste of 15 dollars I spent.

It's not a bad game, if you are a hardcore fan of stealth gameplay, particularly the old school/dated formula of trial and error which this game relies upon, then you'll have some fun. The A.I. is not the best and there are some glitches, but if you're a stealth fan, you may want to pick this up for this price. Graphics and story aren't bad either.

bread's done
Back