Velvet Assassin (360) $19.99 new - Gamestop.com

In for 1!!
It may be flawed, but it's a cheap stealth game with lots of gore and a hot chick.
Gotta be some fun in there somewhere!

-Mike

Thanks OP. Good to know, this is one of those titles that I've been eyeing, but just not willing to pick it up at a higher price.

saboteur the problem with saboteur is that it not polish but then again the studio that did this game got closed down so not really suprise.

Just a reminder the game is buggy as hell.
Not the type of bug that requires you to do certain things but kind of bug that would not end the level so either you have to start all over praying this time the glitch would not happen and let you end the level.
I rented it from gamefly but couldn't finish the game b/c of the glitch as the game would not end the shitty level that took 30 minutes to advance.

Dang, need some games to trade towards this game. Problem is GS TIV has been terrible, probably because of all the trade-in promos, I think they lowered many of the TIVs so if you can't make use of the promo + Edge, you're pretty much screwed.

[quote name='sadunk']Which is better.... this or Saboteur?[/QUOTE]

Saboteur -- not even worth a comparison.

I rented this game and it's absolute junk. Broken and endlessly frustrating. The concept sounds fun but the game couldn't be further from it.

bread's done
Back