Velvet Assassin PC just pay for shipping $5.99 (today only)

Really hated this game, having to hear long german conversations if you messed up was frustrating.

Thanks for posting the deal though xD

Award-Winning Stealth Action Shooter Video Game????? What awards could it have possibly earned? This game was bad and another crappy title published by Southpeak, but the price is still $1 more than I would pay shipped. $5 or less. lol

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']CD key redeems on Steam.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if we could save on shipping and just have them email us the key ... :lol:

This game actually wasn't half bad. I really enjoyed it for what it was... a game about stealth killing Nazi's as a super hot spy babe.

released last year, free this year. I'd say it was a complete failure.

not really free, they're making money off the shipping i'm sure. Qty to 10 = $60 shipping charge. Still, hard to go wrong for $6 shipped.

This game runs really poorly for some reason, it seems like they didn't even try with the port. I should not have to run it at 800x600 with all settings on low and still have a shit framerate.

[quote name='qwerty1']released last year, free this year. I'd say it was a complete failure.

not really free, they're making money off the shipping i'm sure. Qty to 10 = $60 shipping charge. Still, hard to go wrong for $6 shipped.[/QUOTE]Pretty sure it cost them money to purchase the games as well. :lol:

[quote name='G-Nitro']Award-Winning Stealth Action Shooter Video Game????? What awards could it have possibly earned? This game was bad and another crappy title published by Southpeak, but the price is still $1 more than I would pay shipped. $5 or less. lol[/QUOTE]

You do know how many awards there are and how many games get awards? There are a good 15 or more GOTYs a year. I am sure this game won Best Steath Action Shooter Video Game of the Year because there was only like 1 other one besides it.

[quote name='Kaltic']You do know how many awards there are and how many games get awards? There are a good 15 or more GOTYs a year. I am sure this game won Best Steath Action Shooter Video Game of the Year because there was only like 1 other one besides it.[/QUOTE]

I googled it and couldn't find any awards that it actually won but it was runner up Giantbomb worst game of the year:applause:

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/giant-bombs-game-of-the-year-2009-day-three/1807/

bread's done
Back