Veronica Mars S1 - $19.99 at Bestbuy.com

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
For anyone who wanted to get this for $18.99 at Target but missed out now looks like a good time to purchase it:

Veronica Mars Complete 1st Season (WS) - $19.99

Shipping is backordered but you can do in store pickup

[quote name='gizmogc']Its also the same price at Walmart B&M[/QUOTE]

same price at shopko as well as all the other wb series that were on sale everywhere else.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']same price at shopko as well as all the other wb series that were on sale everywhere else.[/quote]

Never heard of shopko .. must be a regional store. And where's everywhere else? Just Target that I know of. And apparently Walmart (I was aware they've had tv seasons on sale for 19.97 but I never heard that Veronica Mars was one of the series).

Back when the series first started I watched a couple episodes(I didn't have cable tv so this was my only choice) and I was surprised to like it. Did the newer episodes stay as good as the first few ones?

Does season 3 primere this week? She's at college now so this is most likely the downfall of the show.

[quote name='Maklershed']For anyone who wanted to get this for $18.99 at Target but missed out now looks like a good time to purchase it:

Veronica Mars Complete 1st Season (WS) - $19.99

Shipping is backordered but you can do in store pickup[/quote]

i have a tv chrush on that girl lol i do wanna get the dvd though thanks for the heads up

One of my friends looks just like Veronica Mars, and she gets that all the time. Her b-day's coming up soon too.........

How good is this show? What would you guys rate it? I've been looking to pick this up, but haven't seen an episode yet.

[quote name='Ma12kez']How good is this show? What would you guys rate it? I've been looking to pick this up, but haven't seen an episode yet.[/quote]

on a scale from 1 to 10 i would say 9.2

It is an excellent show, I am halfway through season 2 and still enjoying it, helps that Kristen Bell is such a hottie and wont take shit from all the snooty rich snobs around her... Id rate it 9.3... easily one of the top 10 show currnetly on tv

OMG!!! i love Veronica Mars...already got both seasons on DVD...they're great!!! Can't wait for Season 3.....but yeah thats a good buy....I want to got to Neptune High...I LOVE VERONICA!!!!!!?!!

OMG!!! i love Veronica Mars...already got both seasons on DVD...they're great!!! Can't wait for Season 3.....but yeah thats a good buy....I want to got to Neptune High...I LOVE VERONICA!!!!!!?!!

Very good show. Really try and avoid any spoilers (as in don't watch even an episode from season 2 or you're going to ruin season 1 for yourself). Oh and on top of Kristen Bell there's also Amanda Seyfried as Lily. You might remember her as, IMO, the hottest "dumb" girl in Mean Girls.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']It's $40-$50 now practically everywhere. Any place to still get it at $20?[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to Season 1? If so, it is still $17.99 at Costco.

No Costco anywhere near me - anyone know of anywhere else?

[quote name='gumbyboots']Are you referring to Season 1? If so, it is still $17.99 at Costco.[/QUOTE]

Has VMS2 always been that cheap at familyvideo.com, or is that a sale price? 'Cause I want to jump on it, but I also want to wait for the end of the month.

[quote name='seanw']Has VMS2 always been that cheap at familyvideo.com, or is that a sale price? 'Cause I want to jump on it, but I also want to wait for the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

I don't know as I only saw it yesterday. You get $5 off with the new member code.

Went ahead and got an account at familyvideo.com and picked up 1st season - $24.17 still beats the hell out of the $40-$50 everywhere else. Thanks, guys!

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Very good show. Really try and avoid any spoilers (as in don't watch even an episode from season 2 or you're going to ruin season 1 for yourself). Oh and on top of Kristen Bell there's also Amanda Seyfried as Lily. You might remember her as, IMO, the hottest "dumb" girl in Mean Girls.[/QUOTE]

Also the hot oldest daughter on Big Love.

bread's done
Back