Veronica Mars Season 3 Deal

Not at the moment. I disliked the third season, but I need it for completion of the series....and for the bonus stuff about the F.B.I. academy.

[quote name='lurknomore']Not at the moment. I disliked the third season, but I need it for completion of the series....and for the bonus stuff about the F.B.I. academy.[/quote]

Have you seen the bonus FBI stuff? It's shit.

Season 3 was my fav.
Also, The FBI stuff is good, atleast for me.
My family, which never even touched VM, liked that, so atleast a brought in more people.

In about six months or so it'll be on sale for 14.99-17.99 everywhere if the previous two seasons' sales trends are any indication.

That doesn't help much now though.....

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Thanks, Atleast I have hope to keep looking.
Thank You.[/QUOTE]
Anything for a fellow supporter of V-Mar, the best show of this decade and beyond.

Did you see the FBI clip?
I thought it would have had a chance, especially since they had familiar people , i think most of them were from other "FBI/CSI" show's.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Did you see the FBI clip?
I thought it would have had a chance, especially since they had familiar people , i think most of them were from other "FBI/CSI" show's.[/QUOTE]

I haven't yet. I'll never understand why the CW passed on that concept.... it would have been such a fresh breath of air amongst the 900 million other FBI/CSI shows on TV right now.

To me, it was as if CW purposely picked it up knowing that they would drop it after 1 season since the UPN network that was going against WB at the time had Vmars as a great contendar and winner against their shows in that time slot.

Whatever their reason, that FBI "season 4" pilot would've been picked up by other networks if CW didnt have the rights to it.

damn CW, damn it to hell !

I'm hoping they release a complete series box set of the DVDs.

They are, last I heard, it's gonna be like 150+.

Nothing Special, besides some more special Features, and more "Behind the scences."

BB was already advertising it at my local store, not sure when it comes out.

Last I Heard, Season 4 is gonna be a comic book series.

No, Rob For Sure Said The Idea Is Scrapped.
After CW Turned Them Down, It Seems Like He Doesn't Wanna Write Anymore For VS.

His Interviews Don't Seemed Too Promising

[quote name='Veronica Mars']No, Rob For Sure Said The Idea Is Scrapped.
After CW Turned Them Down, It Seems Like He Doesn't Wanna Write Anymore For VS.

His Interviews Don't Seemed Too Promising[/quote]
A piece of me just died inside:cry:

From Speedy's ad post, it's $29.99 at Target between 12/9 and 12/15.

I'm still waiting for it to go below $20 though.

[quote name='instapho']A piece of me just died inside:cry:[/quote]
Don't be too sad, the Buffy season 8 comics are great. If they are able to do something similar with Veronica Mars Season 4 I'll be happy.

not having Kristen Bell actually say those lines will be hard.

hate imagining moving stuff, thts why theres the tele !

[quote name='instapho']A piece of me just died inside:cry:[/quote]

I know how You feel :bomb:

Anyways, Let's Hope For The Best.
And Yeah, I knew CW was gonna cancel VM, because they kept moving it, and showing it when they wanted to, so they usually played it when people least expected it.

I hope they make a TV/DVD movie too, but it's doubtful.

And how did it get moved around? It's last season it was on after Gilmore Girls, and at the same tiem as House. They should have kept it because none of the shows on CW get even close to the ratings VM had.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']I wish they put it on Blu-ray. Kristen Bell is my wife.[/QUOTE]

you are too late to the wife bandwagon lol.

it'll be $29.99 next week at target. still not the greatest discount, but the cheapest it's been at a b&m so far.

[quote name='genneo']not having Kristen Bell actually say those lines will be hard.

hate imagining moving stuff, thts why theres the tele ![/quote] [quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Bleh, I would rather have a movie/show to wrap everything up instead of a comic book. fuck CW![/quote]
I know that a comic book seems like a major disappointment compared to the possibility of something live action to finish the series, but it's certainly much better then getting nothing.

A comic does have some advantages over TV, they can do certain things that live action TV can't such as bring back any character at any time, while on TV it would depend on if the actor wants/ is able to come back and do whatever they want without network interference or having to worry about the budget.

Even if the only other thing set in the Veronica Mars universe is a comic we'll be in for a treat.

I just can't see them doing anything else as the VM cast has jobs all over the t.v. spectrum at the moment....they'll all be tied to other commitments.

Actors have breaks, and they are having a long one right now. :)

And the first two DVD sets of VM came in the mail today. Now I just need to find time to watch them.

theres always time for VMars

sometimes I wonder if I should watch that Gossip Girl show just for her voice lol

[quote name='genneo']theres always time for VMars

sometimes I wonder if I should watch that Gossip Girl show just for her voice lol[/quote]

For Some Reason, I don't like that show. She talks for like 1/10 of the show, or less.

Also, they took VMars off the air for 6 weeks, to air the "Search For The New PussyCat" and they lost a lot of viewers because of that.
Since then, It went down hill.

They had a whole new cast for season 4. So if you guys were talking about old people coming back, I don't think that was a problem.

The thing I don't like, is that it doesn't seem like Rob is trying anything else. It's like he gave up.

P.S. They also moved season 2 to fridays, which no one knew about.
For Season 1, they took it off the air for like 2-4 weeks? This was so MTV would catch up on season 1. They were showing it at the time.

[quote name='genneo']theres always time for VMars

sometimes I wonder if I should watch that Gossip Girl show just for her voice lol[/quote]

Watch Heroes to see & hear KB.

yes elle.

the fbi pitch was not horrible, actually interesting and still same ol V with the jokes and stuff.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']P.S. They also moved season 2 to fridays, which no one knew about.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember this ever happening.

[quote name='bigdaddy']She will most likely die on Heroes, they really need to kill at least 5 characters off.[/quote]

Well she did signup for 13 episodes, so she will still be in quite a few if not more. They do want KB for longer... So I hope they find a way to keep Elle & Adam around. Quite a few other annoying characters need to be killed off first!

Oh I know and was disappointed in who "died" in last nights show and who didn't. Was so hopefull that the mexican twin would die. She did for about two minutes. :roll:

[quote name='RoGo7']Well she did signup for 13 episodes, so she will still be in quite a few if not more. They do want KB for longer... So I hope they find a way to keep Elle & Adam around. Quite a few other annoying characters need to be killed off first!

Oh I know and was disappointed in who "died" in last nights show and who didn't. Was so hopefull that the mexican twin would die. She did for about two minutes. :roll:[/quote]
What's bad about her? Is she evil or something?
I Just hate how she can't control her powers without that guy.
But, I guess, part of the show.

So Wait, Is the 29.99 best buy deal the best?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']What's bad about her? Is she evil or something?
I Just hate how she can't control her powers without that guy.
But, I guess, part of the show.

So Wait, Is the 29.99 best buy deal the best?[/quote]

Jezz guys, use the spoiler buttons please, some of us still haven't seen the most recent episode of Heroes yet!

[quote name='mahzilla']Jezz guys, use the spoiler buttons please, some of us still haven't seen the most recent episode of Heroes yet![/QUOTE]

For Maya's power? Unless you've missed the last 6+ episodes of Season 2, it's shown that Alejandro helps her control her power.

[quote name='asianxcore']For Maya's power? Unless you've missed the last 6+ episodes of Season 2, it's shown that Alejandro helps her control her power.[/quote]

I was gonna say.
I miss some eps here and there, and I still know about her.

And frankly after the episode was shown, it's not a spoiler. If you are too slow to watch them on your DVR than too bad for you.

bread's done
Back