Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

Certain regulations don't meet either of my work locations. 50 employees within a 75 mile radius being a big one. But in TN, paternity leave is unpaid unless I cash in my vacation hours

Been busy all weekend. I'm still updating the list as we speak. I'll definitely post the remaining XBox 360, PS3, PS4 and XBox One games tonight.

Darn it. Still want it but... so beautiful...

4948872413671LGW.jpg

My last girlfriend was a virgin. there not hard to come by. Its a good thing with all the diseases and rise in pregnancies. I feel like watching friday the 13 or cabin in the woods

You. Guys. Are. Crazy.

Okay guys. I should've put this item on the last lowball but now I am going to put this on.

PS3:

Buzz! Quiz TV (A), Buzz! Quiz World (S), and 4x Buzz! Buzzers

Here are two issues:

1. Should I sell this as a bundle or separate

2. I am searching high and low for the USB receiver for the Buzzers. I swear I had it with me and ever since the move, it's no longer in my possession.  I'm still looking for it as we speak. Possibly the main reason why I'm kinda delaying the lowball here. You don't mind bidding on the Buzzers without the USB dongle or you really definitely need it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't sacrifice one of my own gender…can it be a male virgin?

Also, @Versafied: do I have to pm you after every bid or only after initial bid? (sorry, just want to make sure I do everything correct :) )
I would imagine just your first or final bid, negative you'll be bidding a lot during the final few hours.

Resistance Vita - $2

Wolfenstein PS4 - $10

Killzone Shadow Fall - $5

Assassin's Creed IV PS4 - $10

Call of Duty Ghosts - $5

Vita Slim - $65

Dam it, looks like I may have to sit this lowball out and some other ones, if the items im interested in reach my price budget point. Dam you big ballaz. Too Poor, you have a lot of goodies. If you sell some, you could so some serious bidding. Im on the same boat, minus i wont probably wont be selling since it wont be possible to ship anything since I am, cant move much.

Grand Theft Auto V (A) - $ 2
Call of Duty: Ghosts (A) - $ 2
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (A) - $ 2
Need for Speed: Rivals (A) - $ 2

Kinect Sports Rivals (S) - $5
Zumba Fitness: World Party (S) - $5

PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (A) -$12
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (A) - $4
Need for Speed: Rivals (A) - $5
Wolfenstein: The New Order (S) - $12

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Electronics:[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Ouya Console w/ 2 controllers, 8GB USB Stick, and $20 Ouya Giftcard (2x $10 Ouya Gifcards) - $25[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]The Accessories:[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]1 year Playstation Plus Membership (3 available)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]PS+(A) - $26[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]PS+(B) - $26[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]PS+© - $26[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]XBox 360:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Grand Theft Auto V (A) - $5[/SIZE]​

bread's done
Back