Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

Just read the PM and replied.  Figured I would come here and apologize to everyone and explain what happened.

First, sorry.  I caught myself bidding only to win an item, not because I was really interested in it.    I retracted the bid immediately (mere seconds after hitting enter) because I realized what I'd done & hoping nobody would notice.  It wasn't done maliciously, it was done because I felt stupid for continuing to bid.   It wont happen again.  If I am removed though I will understand, and then proceed to kick myself even harder.

My most sincere apologies.

-DR

Just read the PM and replied. Figured I would come here and apologize to everyone and explain what happened.

First, sorry. I caught myself bidding only to win an item, not because I was really interested in it. I retracted the bid immediately (mere seconds after hitting enter) because I realized what I'd done & hoping nobody would notice. It wasn't done maliciously, it was done because I felt stupid for continuing to bid. It wont happen again. If I am removed though I will understand, and then proceed to kick myself even harder.

-DR
Should ban anyway. :-({|=

Just read the PM and replied. Figured I would come here and apologize to everyone and explain what happened.

First, sorry. I caught myself bidding only to win an item, not because I was really interested in it. I retracted the bid immediately (mere seconds after hitting enter) because I realized what I'd done & hoping nobody would notice. It wasn't done maliciously, it was done because I felt stupid for continuing to bid. It wont happen again. If I am removed though I will understand, and then proceed to kick myself even harder.

-DR
Here is the thing (and I am sure most everyone is glad you didn't act like a complete jerk after getting called out on this)-

I am sure that everyone whom has ever participated in a lowball near its end has gone through something similar. I swear if I had a dollar for every bid I placed on items because I was caught up in the excitement of winning stuff, I could buy every item in this lowball. If I had another dollar for each item I actually won because of the excitement, I could afford a monthly storage fee for the items the are all over my apartment because of lowball auctions. So really, it is no excuse to say you bid cause you wanted to win and not because you wanted the item. It may not have been done maliciously, but it was done intently. And if someone would not have quoted the original post, then I only wonder how honest you would have been about it.

I am not trying to be a jerk, so I hope this does not read that way. But as I said before this section in particular requires trust and honor of the users to function in any sort of reasonable manner. So I implore the users to follow the clearly defined rules stated in not just this persons auction, but every lowball auction hosted here. We can only rely on each other to win these cheap games!

It doesn't read like you're being a jerk, and I totally get it.

I wasn't thinking about the rules, and in this community where trust is key to the whole thing working as it does, I did something super dumb.   I totally get that.  I cannot apologize enough, and I cannot stress how stupid I feel over the whole thing.

It doesn't read like you're being a jerk, and I totally get it.

I wasn't thinking about the rules, and in this community where trust is key to the whole thing working as it does, I did something super dumb. I totally get that. I cannot apologize enough, and I cannot stress how stupid I feel over the whole thing.
:-({|= banhammer?

Most of you should get your packages by now.

And those who were wondering, yes, I smashed ZeroNightmare with a violin.  :-({|=

He's a scumbag...oh wait  O:)

I got my items today, left feedback.....I think something is wrong with CAG or my web browser it shows I left a shitton of feedback....

I got my items today, left feedback.....I think something is wrong with CAG or my web browser it shows I left a shitton of feedback....
you should report that it the site assistance thread so as to not get anyone in trouble

it has been happening a lot since the last site update, usually when you press the submit button more than once when the site is loading

resurrection bump!

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you posted the items to gauge the interest yet or no? Not being funny, you just have 928383 spoiler tags and I'm pretty sure I opened them all lol.

Have you posted the items to gauge the interest yet or no? Not being funny, you just have 928383 spoiler tags and I'm pretty sure I opened them all lol.
Haha, the new list I have not yet made. I need to gather all the items from storage and what I have in my new current living situation before creating the list and starting the lowball auction.

Since you mentioned it, I have a serious question if you have done lowball auctions before (you or anyone else): Do you keep your old listings by using spoiler tags or onto a document. Just curious so my main post doesn't get cluttered with them.

Haha, the new list I have not yet made. I need to gather all the items from storage and what I have in my new current living situation before creating the list and starting the lowball auction.

Since you mentioned it, I have a serious question if you have done lowball auctions before (you or anyone else): Do you keep your old listings by using spoiler tags or onto a document. Just curious so my main post doesn't get cluttered with them.
Just an opinion, if you do it via spoilers, I think it makes sense to have it in a later post (like a second or third saved post).

Don't mind this post. Transferring my old lowballs to this post.

Lowball over. Thank you all for participating. 
 ​
Final bids posted. Please await for your invoice via PM.
 ​
Note- There were some bids that were the same amount. Whoever bidded that amount first wins the item.
 ​
Versafied's "Mini" Lowball version 2.0!
 ​
Who: I am Versafied. I hosted a Super Mega Lowball back in June and it was a huge success. All buyers were satisfied and post lowball issues were resolved.​
 ​
What: I'm hosting another lowball. Selling more "junk". My work/life balance has been teetering more on the work side so these items I'm putting up on lowball may be useful to all.​
 ​
When: Now until Monday, can end it anytime during Monday Night Football/WWE Monday Night RAW (between 8pm-11pm Eastern/5pm-8pm Pacfic)​
 ​
Where: Here on CAG and on this thread!​
 ​
Why: Unexpected expenses have allowed me to host another lowball. My loss is your gain.​
 ​
Shipping Costs:
 ​
$3 first item/$1.50 additional for Accessories/Games​
 ​
Calculated shipping for The Electronics​
 ​
No shipping costs for the PSN Plus Memberships if you want me to send you your code via PM​
 ​
All sent via USPS​
 ​
The Electronics:
 ​
Ouya Console w/ 2 controllers, 8GB USB Stick, and $20 Ouya Giftcard (2x $10 Ouya Gifcards) - $44 hiamiyumi​
 ​
Playstation Vita Slim w/ 8GB Memory card - $152 ZeroNightmare​
 ​
Roku 3 - $30 kube00​
 ​
The Accessories:
 ​
1 year Playstation Plus Membership (3 available)​
PS+( A ) - $39 TheFizzzzzz​
PS+( B ) - $39 Cmw7290​
PS+ ( C ) - $38 ZeroNightmare​
 ​
Street Fighter IV Gamepad (PS3), Chun-Li - $8 Goguenator​
 ​
Street Fighter IV Gamepad (XBox 360), Ryu - $10 Goguenator​
 ​
Buzz! Buzzers (Set of 4, USB Dongle Receiver missing) - $2 Goguenator​
 ​
The Games:
 ​
Condition of Games-
(A)- Personally bought. Adult owned. Opened. Complete. (Cover Art, Case, Instruction Booklet)​
(B) - Bought at Gamefly or Gamestop. Complete unless specified.​
(S) - Sealed​
 ​
Wii U:
Super Mario 3D World (A) - $34 mossfan563​
XBox 360:
Grand Theft Auto V (A) - $14 ZeroNightmare​
Halo 4 (A) - $2 ZeroNightmare​
Mass Effect 2 (B) - $1 TheXMiz​
 ​
PS3:
Buzz! Quiz TV (A) - $1 TheXMiz​
Buzz! Quiz World (S) - $1 TheXMiz​
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (C) - $1 TheXMiz​
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (C) - $1 TheXMiz​
 ​
XBox One:
Titanfall (A) - $12 ZeroNightmare​
Kinect Sports Rivals (S) - $23 mossfan563​
Zumba Fitness: World Party (S) - $14 TheFizzzzzz​
 ​
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (A) -$20 Cmw7290​
Call of Duty: Ghosts (A) - $12 Goguenator​
Killzone: Shadow Fall (A) - $12 Cmw7290​
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (A) - $14 Cmw7290​
Need for Speed: Rivals (A) - $21 Cmw7290​
Wolfenstein: The New Order (S) - $28 Cmw7290​
 ​
PS Vita:
God of War Collection (A) - $13 sdragon​
Resistance: Burning Skies (A) - $4 MSU_DVM​
Tearaway (A) - $10 DeadReckon​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Thank you for your participation in this very successful lowball! Enjoy my former backlog of games. As what the usual saying goes: My loss is your gain.
 ​
The following has not paid for their invoices yet. 
-laotahn
-mariodog
-VideoGameCollector17
-dingo_stole_mybaby
-murphyspub (grand total sent)
 ​
All others, I appreciate for your payment and patience while I fulfill all orders.
 ​
If you have already paid and have not been given a tracking number by me, let me know
 ​
If your name show on top and already paid, send me a PM with the Paypal or Amazon Payments transaction number as well as your shipping address.
 ​
 ​
 ​
Bids updated to Post #639

Note: To avoid being outbid and not to bid the same amount, Remember to look at the current bids on the OP and Posts from the last post above to latest reply.

OP update #5 6/28/2014 12:30PM Pacific

I would like to personally thank everyone for participating in my first and potentially hugely successful lowball. It was a week full of updating bids, the fun banter here, and answering PMs. As I said, I will end the auction at an announced time between 7-8:30pm tonight to prevent snipers bidding at the last minute or second.

I am now accepting Amazon Payments if you do not have a Paypal account. I may consider Google Wallet (if you have a GMail account) as I just discovered that you can send money to a person with a GMail account.

Lastly, I will signal the 90 minute window by posting a Youtube Video. If anyone watched the movie Snatch (One of my favorite movies), I will post the "all bets are off" scene. 

Anyway, let's make the last few hours the best of it!

~V

OP update #4 6/26/2014 4:55AM Pacific (VERY IMPORTANT: Please Read)

I've seen some members w/ less than 5 feedback bidding without messaging me first. Hence me messaging you first and waiting for your reply so I can approve your bids.

I instated the rule below to prevent non-paying winners and myself leaving negative feedback because of it. Thank you for understanding and your cooperation.

-CAG users w/ less than 5 feedback: message me before you bid. I want to make sure that you will intend to pay if you win the item desired. Your bid will be voided if you do not contact me first.

OP update #3 6/25/2014 11:00AM Pacific

New items added! Check them out that's labeled *NEW*

OP update #2 6/21/2014 12:21PM Pacific

I like to personally thank AugustAPC in arranging the game list. It looks much cleaner and all games are in alphabetical order. Again, thank you sir in your assistance cleaning the list up a bit. I am going over the posting for current high bids. Please bear with me. Thank you

OP update #1 6/20/2014 11:54PM Pacific

I like to appreciate all positive feedback and suggestions that you have given me since I started the lowball almost 8 hours ago. I had revised shipping costs and the end time for the auction due. I have also revised on how to bid the PS Move controllers as well. See this post for explanation: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332148-phase-iii-live-and-now-versafieds-lowball-auction-v10/page-13#entry11858761 

Lowball Introduction
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who- Hello, I am Versafied. I've been with CAG for over 10 years. I was known as "vlv723" until the new CAG layout allowed me to change my username. Same person, just a new name.

What- I've been pondering of either selling in one bundle on eBay (ie. XBox 360/PS3 collection) or just sell everything individually on CAG. Observing current trends, I feel that doing a Lowball auction will not only save me from ridiculous Final Value Fees on there but we are a community and I like to offer my items to all of you. These items will be my backlog games from my XBox 360, PS3, and Nintendo 3DS collection. I am also selling my XBox 360 and PS3 systems here as well. The majority of games will be sealed and unopened.

Where- Lowball auctions will of course be here on CAG under Trading--->Lowball Auctions forum. You must be a registered user and have at least 5 feedback. Less than that? Contact me before bidding.

When- If I garner enough interest through here, then I will start off the auction sometime this weekend and will last for one week

Why- Due to medical bills that I need to pay out of pocket. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versafied's Lowball Rules and Payments

Bid Rules:

-All items are currently at $1

-Your first bid will either be $1 or more. No cent amounts please.

-Increase bids in $1 minimum increments.

-No PMs, No Editing of Bids. Reply only on this thread. If you make a mistake, post it again

-I will update current high bidders on the first post as much as possible

-If you place a bid, you agree to pay for your item (if you win) with your highest offer. Negative feedback will be issued if you do not pay.

-CAG users w/ less than 5 feedback: message me before you bid. I want to make sure that you will intend to pay if you win the item desired. Your bid will be voided if you do not contact me first.

-CAG members from the US only please. Due to high shipping costs internationally, I cannot accept bids international members. However, if you are willing to pay shipping costs, let me know and I can make an exception.

-Have fun and thank you for your support!

Shipping+Handling:

Games and Small collectible items will be $3 each. Each additional game/small collectible will be $1.50 This includes Tracking Number/Delivery Confirmation. (ie. You won 4 games. Total will be $7.50 shipping) 

All accessories, big collectible, and consoles will be calculated. Please use Zip Code 90241 to estimate your costs. It can be either USPS Priority or Parcel and UPS Ground. Your choice of shipping. You are responsible for paying insurance over $50/$100 on USPS/UPS respectively. It is optional for additonal insurance but I highly recommended it in case your package gets damaged, lost, or stolen in transit.

Payments:

I only accept Paypal & Amazon Payment. I may consider Google Wallet.

Start Time: Friday June 20 4:10PM Pacific

I will post a reply to let you know that the auction is now live and accepting Bids.

End Time: Saturday June 28 between 7PM-8:30PM Pacific. I will post once that 90 minute window appears. I can end the auction anytime between those 90 minutes.

FINAL BIDS (Hidden in spoiler)

Collectibles:

[attachment=5963:IMG_20140620_094706776_HDR.jpg]

*=shipping will be calculated for this item

*NEW* Killzone 3 Helghast Helmet Display (Can hold one PS3 game inside)-  2hott $4

*NEW* Rockstar GTA IV Duffel Bag (There is a problem zipping the bag up aka it will not close. If you can fix the issue, go for it)-  guynextshore $2

Mini Tyrael Statue from Blizzcon 2011*- Morilak $21

Exclusive Blizzcon 2011 Battle.Net Authenticator- Chewbacca's Abortion $10

inFamous 2 Slingpack* - Chewbacca's Abortion $30

The King of Fighters Soundtrack- MasaTFC $1

Persona 4 Battle Soundtrack-  entropic_soul $1

World of Warcraft Mega Bloks from Blizzcon 2011- Infinite Jest $2

World of Warcraft Trading Card Game deck of cards from Blizzcon 2011- Morilak $1

Fallout: New Vegas pre-order coasters TheObject $5

*NEW* Gears of War 3 XBox 360 mini controller keychain-  skiy $7

*NEW* Items from the Shin Megamei Tensei IV: Special Edition  Morilak $8

(176-page Strategy & Design Book, Music Collection CD and deluxe-sized collectible slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.) 

ArtBooks:

The Art of GTA IV- moemoekyun $1

Killzone 3 -$

Novella:

Final Fantasy XIII-2  moemoekyun $3

Skyrim Map -  entropic_soul $1

Consoles/Accessories:

XBox 360 320GB Console Bundle: Infinite Jest $131

Bundle Contains:

XBox 360 S system generation (glossy black)

320 GB Hard Drive

2 XBox 360 Wireless Controllers (one w/ interchangeable D-Pad)

HDMI Cable

AC Power Brick Adapter

3-Month XBox Live Gold Membership

I was asked two most frequently asked questions regarding the XBox:

Q: Is the XBox Console banned due to violations of their TOS?

A: No, it is a clean console. Never modded or done anything stupid online. To be honest, I hardly play online. I'm more of a single player campaign gamer.

Q: Is the 320GB Hard Drive authentic?

A: Yes. It is the official Hard Drive from Microsoft and not a knockoff. I upgraded from a 250GB to 320GB as I needed more space as I was buying more games digitally (as well as the free games w/ Games with Gold offer)

PS3 500GB Console Bundle: Infinite Jest $109

Bundle contains:

Black PS3 Slim console generation

500GB Hard Drive (original HD was a 120GB)

2 Camouflage PS3 Dualshock 3 controllers

HDMI Cable 

Power Cord

3-Month Playstation Plus Membership

Accessories:

For you potential game streamers/broadcasters/gameplay recorders:

KWorld GameCapture GM220+Universal Component Cable- MightyMushroomGames $15

PS3 Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition (Fightstick+Base Game) [BRAND NEW] unforeseen $50

XBox 360 Rock Band 3 Keyboard- Never been opened (package damage on front) murphyspub $25

PS3 Street Fighter IV FightPad (Blanka)- BRAND NEW Infinite Jest $14

PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops Wired Controller- BRAND NEW Infinite Jest $7

Playstation Move Controller New 1 sdragon $5

Playstation Move Controller New 2 sdragon $5

Playstation Move Controller Used 1 sdragon $7

Playstation Move Controller Used 2 sdragon $7

Playstation Move Navigation Controller New sdragon $6

Playstation Move Navigation Controller Used timropp $5

Playstation Move Gun Attachment 1  wuulee $1

Playstation Move Gun Attachment 2  wuulee $1

Playstation Eye Camera w/ television holder (required for PS Move)- Goguenator $2

Playstation Move charging dock (not pictured)- entropic_soul $3

XBox 360 Triton AX120 Gaming Headset (BRAND NEW)- Morilak $16

XBox 360 Wireless Wheel- Goguenator $10

Playstation PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset- MightyMushroomGames $35

*NEW* Playstation Official Bluetooth Headset- Infinite Jest $6

XBox 360 Kinect w/ tripod & adapter for older model and Kinect Adventures game (opened, A condition) (before Slim and E console series)- murphyspub $24

*NEW* XBox 360 Official Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC (Play your PC games with your Xbox 360 wireless controller)-  Modoru $5

*NEW* Nyko Wii Wand + Remote (3rd party Wii Remote, compatible with Wii U):

New (Pink)-  WiiShopChannels $3

New (Clear)-  WiiShopChannels $4

Opened (Pink)-  luxuria $2

*NEW* Wii U Fit Meter (Must have for Wii Fit U)-   Infinite Jest $3

*NEW* Rocketfish Wii/Wii U LAN Adapter (For those that need to hardwire their Wii/Wii U to their switch/router)-  Infinite Jest $2

*NEW* Nyko Wii U Pro Commander Controller (New, 3rd party Wii Pro Controller)-  Morilak $12

*NEW* Wii U Pro Controller (White)- WiiShopChannels $27

3DS Games (all opened and complete)

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Morilak $6

Bravely Default - jpatern $20

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate - unforeseen $6
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - jpatern $18

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] - VideoGameCollector $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - andrew632 $17

Mario Kart 7 - shadowneko003 $18

Mario Tennis Open - PJV9126 $13

Project X Zone - unforeseen $12

Shinobi - unforeseen $4

Super Mario 3D Land - sdragon $17

DS Game:

Bejeweled 3 (Sealed) - dbrunk8992 $2

- Legend of Condition of Used Games -

A - Personally Bought, Adult Owned. No Scratches.

B - Same as "A", code redeemed

C - Gamestop/Gamefly bought. Guaranteed to Work.

List of Non-Kinect/Non-PS Move games up for Lowball Auction:

Xbox 360:

Sealed Games:

Alpha Protocol - mariodog $5
Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition - SilentBob50023 $5
Batman: Arkham Origins - Infinite Jest $10

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - Infinite Jest $11
Bayonetta -  skiy $14
Brink - rystersm $3
Brutal Legend - rystersm $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow -xXI SPECTER IXx $9
Crysis 2: Limited Edition - unforeseen $7
Dante's Inferno - Goguenator $12
Dead or Alive 5 (Not Ultimate) -  SilentBob50023 $4
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - unforeseen $15
Dead Space 2 - unforeseen $10

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition - unforeseen $11
Deadpool - dbrunk8992 $10
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - SilentBob50023 $3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) - rystersm $7
Diablo III - Goguenator $14
Dirt: Showdown - Infinite Jest $11
DmC: Devil May Cry - dbrunk8992 $7
Doom 3: BFG Edition - rystersm $10
Dragon Age II: Bioware Signature Edition -  Infinite Jest $12

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition, The - Infinite Jest $21
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - xXI SPECTER IXx $5
Fable: Anniversary -  wuulee $18
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - rystersm $7
Final Fantasy XIII - laotahn $6
Gears of War: Judgment - unforeseen $11
Goldeneye Reloaded 007 - unforeseen $7
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary- VideoGameCollector $10
Halo 3 ODST - VideoGameCollector $3
Hitman HD Trilogy - unforeseen $12
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days - mariodog $4
L.A. Noire (Vanilla) - Goguenator $5
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - dbrunk8992 $6
Mass Effect 3 - Blade $3
Medal of Honor: Limited Edition - rystersm $3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Infinite Jest $2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - Danger Zone: Archer $7
Metro: Last Light - Goguenator $12
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Limited Edition) - Goguenator $12
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Limited Edition) - Goguenator $12
Need for Speed: The Run (Limited Edition) - Goguenator $10
Payday 2 - Goguenator $8
Rage Anarchy Edition - mariodog $8
Red Faction: Armageddon - Goguenator $3

Resident Evil 6 - rystersm $5
Saboteur, The - Goguenator $10
Saints Row IV - mariodog $10
Shadows of the Damned - Sporkis $8
Singularity - rystersm $5
Sonic Generations - Goguenator $6
Soul Calibur V - Goguenator $5
Splatterhouse - unforeseen $11
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - wuulee $10
SSX - VideoGameCollector $3
Star Trek - VideoGameCollector $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed -  Goguenator $14
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Goguenator $12
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K. 2 - Goguenator $7
Venetica- skiy $5

Opened Games:

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition) (C) [Gamefly] - Danger Zone: Archer $6
Binary Domain (C) [Gamefly] - rystersm $3
Bureau: XCOM Declassified, The (C) [Gamefly] - RagabooMustang $5
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (B) - Infinite Jest $5
*NEW* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Hardened Edition) (B)-  Morilak $3
Crackdown 2 (A) - rystersm $3
Dead Space (Best Buy sealed/pre-owned copy) - unforeseen $8
Defiance (C) [Gamestop] - Blade $2
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (C) [Gamefly] -MarcusKane $11
Fuse (C) [Gamefly] - rystersm $4
*NEW* Gears of War 2 (Best Buy bought, game only, generic case)- Infinite Jest $1
Grid 2 (C) [Gamefly] - rystersm $6

Homefront (Best Buy sealed/pre-owned copy) - RagabooMustang $2
Injustice: Gods Amoug Us (A) - Danger Zone: Archer $10
Lollipop Chainsaw (C) [Gamefly] - Goguenator $8
*NEW* Lord of the Rings: War in the North, The- (Best Buy bought, sealed, game only, generic case)- RagabooMustang $2
Lost Odyssey (Best Buy sealed/pre-owned copy) - rystersm $11
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection (C) [Gamefly] - unforeseen $12
Mass Effect 2 (C) [Gamestop] - $
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (C) [Gamefly] - Goguenator $4
Remember Me (C) [Gamestop] - dbrunk8992 $4
Resident Evil: Revelations (C) [Gamefly] - unforeseen $8
Resonance of Fate (Best Buy sealed/pre-owned copy) - andrew632 $10
Saints Row: The Third: The Full Package (A) - wuulee $9
Silent Hill Downpour (C) [Gamestop] - dbrunk8992 $5
Two Worlds II (C) [Gamefly] - rystersm $3

Playstation 3

Sealed Games:

Anarchy Reigns - Goguenator $3
Battlefield 3 (Premium Edition) - Infinite Jest $5
Beyond Two Souls - laotahn $15
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (Limited Edition) - AugustAPC $20
Diablo III - Ultragamer $16
Dishonored (Greatest Hits Case) - cmgirty $5
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The (Legendary Edition) - Goguenator $16 
Folklore - unforeseen $18 
Guardians of Middle Earth (Game case w/ Voucher for Game+Season Pass) - MasaTFC $4
Heavenly Sword - MarcusKane $20
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - Goguenator $9
Prototype 2 - 2hott $2
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - burritoman $8
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - Ultragamer $12

Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus- FlyingMonkey9 $7
Resistance 3- Goguenator $5
Saints Row IV (Commander in Chief Edition) - Ultragamer $12
SSX - sdragon $5
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - unforeseen $15
Star Trek - MasaTFC $3
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Greatest Hits Edition/Red Cover) - laotahn $7
Tales of Graces f - unforeseen $22
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Game of the Year Edition/Red Cover) - TheFizzzzzz $3
Yakuza 4 - Infinite Jest $15
Yakuza: Dead Souls - Goguenator $8
Zone of the Enders HD Collection - Ultragamer $9

Opened Games:

Aliens: Colonial Marines (C) [Gamefly] -  MarcusKane $4
Amazing Spider-Man, The (C) [Gamefly] - MarcusKane $8
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (A) -WiiShopChannels $7
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (A) - Cage017 $7
Darksiders II (C) [Gamefly] - Ultragamer $5
Dead Island: Riptide (C) [Gamefly] - Ultragamer $4
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (C) [Gamestop] - Ultragamer $12
Dead Space 3: Limited Edition (C) [Gamefly] - Goguenator $3
Dragon's Crown (C) [Gamestop] - Danger Zone: Archer $14
Gran Turismo 6 (A) - MasaTFC $20
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (A) [Gamestop; Bought as "new"] - Goguenator $11
Killer is Dead (C) [Gamefly] - MarcusKane $7
Killzone 3 (A) - 2hott $2
Lollipop Chainsaw (A) -Ultragamer $8
Lost Planet 3 (C) [Gamefly] - hypertails $4
MAG (A) - $
Mass Effect Trilogy (Opened; Never played; Codes never redeemed) (A) -  wuulee $20
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (C) [Gamefly] - $
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (C) - Cage017 $8
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Limited Edition) (A) - Nate Nanjo $20
Metro: Last Light (C) [Gamefly] - Ultragamer $8
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Limited Edition) (A) - Goguenator $3
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (A) - Goguenator $13
Remember Me (A) - Ultragamer $8
Resident Evil 6 (A) - Olengie $6
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (A) - wuulee $5
Resident Evil: Revelations (A) - MarcusKane $10
Sniper Elite V2 (A) - Goguenator $5
Street Fighter x Tekken (A) - MarcusKane $6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (A) - MarcusKane $8
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (A) - Dingo_Stole_mybaby $2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (C) [Gamefly] - MarcusKane $7
Twisted Metal (A) - Ultragamer $5
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (A) - MarcusKane $11
Uncharted 3: (Game of the Year Edition) (C) [Gamestop] - Ultragamer $8

Xbox 360 Kinect Games

Sealed:

Child of Eden - RagabooMustang $1
Fable: The Journey -  RagabooMustang $5
Gunstringer, The - wuulee $2
Hip Hop Experience, The - Goguenator $1
Kinect Disneyland Adventures - laotahn $3

Opened:

Dance Central 3 (A) - Cage017 $9
EA Active 2 (w/ Heart Rate Monitor) (A) - ExplodingHelmet $5
Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (Kinect Sports + Kinect Sports: Season 2) (A) - Goguenator $5
Kinect Star Wars (C) [Gamefly] -  laotahn $3
Nike Kinect Training (C) [Gamefly] - Blade $2

Playstation Move Games

Opened:

Shoot, The (A) - sdragon $1
Sports Champions (A) - sdragon $1
Time Crisis: Razing Storm (A) - sdragon $6

Wii U Games *NEW*

Sealed:

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge-  jpatern $8
Wonderful 101, The-  cmgirty $14
ZombiU-  jpatern $10

Opened:

Wii Party U (A)-  Goguenator $7

Here's a teaser. There's more I need to find at the storage. Hint: it's mostly last gen stuff and a few-to-some XBox One games.​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25695]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25694]​

He is not lying. That PS4 has my eyes locked. I'm getting at least a few. ;) Hurry and start this. Like..now. Kthx.

But I've never done a lowball, just participated in tons of them haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the question you asked though, you could always just keep re-doing the original post. A lot of people do it that way, and just organize the spoiler tags. Up to you.

On topic..when do you think you have an ETA on when this starts again?

Hey guys, I'm still doing the lowball. Just been busy with work and all. And impromptu gathering for Labor Day weekend. I did mention that I need up to two weeks to gather and set this whole thing up. Thank you for your patience.  

If lucky, I may start this on Labor day itself. Still need to find all the other stuff I want to sell here. Therefore, here are the potential XBox One game I will put up on auction. Take a look (note: list may not be final)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25697]​

Teaser #3.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25704]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25703]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25702]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25701]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25700]​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25699]​
Not pictured are:

-PS3 Super Slim w/ 1TB drive

-XBox 360 "E" console w/ 320GB drive

-Turtle Beach X42 Wireless Headset (new in box)

I'll start the auction either late Wednesday or mid-Thursday. Keep an eye on the OP for the final full list, intro, etc.

Thanks for your patience!

~V

Let me be the first to kick off the bidding.

NHL 15 - $1

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Sealed) - $1

New Super Mario Bros 2 (Sealed) - $1

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $1

Mario Party Island Tour - $1

Mario Golf World Tour - $1

Super Smash Bros Soundtrack (Sealed) - $1

Thanks for hosting your 3rd! :)

Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition (Sealed) - $1

Metro Redux (Sealed) - $1

Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition (Sealed) - $1

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Sealed) - $1