Very cheap HD-DVD's @ Amazon + shipping (from closeoutmovies)

xboxer75010

CAG Veteran
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=me%3DA2LCOF6C3HGT6M&field-keywords=hd&x=0&y=0

It seams that some of them are still available you should see a little link underneath some movies that says "2 Used & new from $4.96" click on it and select the one that says Fulfillment by Amazon.

EDIT: The same titles are still available, though they're no longer being fufilled through Amazon.com for closeoutmovies. closeoutmovies is handling it themselves, and for that, you have to pay for shipping. Some movies are down to $5. As stated above, some of them are still showing up through Amazon.com fulfillment, though you need to click through to the all buying options. The cheapest price comes up as the default option for purchase, regardless of who sells it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Quick Question, are the HD/DVD Combo DVDs any good if you just want it for the standard DVD? Don't own an HD DVD Player, but I fugre Smoking Aces and Animal House are worth about $6 each..[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "any good"? They work as advertised, with the DVD version of the movie on the flip side... for that, yeah, they're still quite a deal for some of these movies!

Ya sorry for asking a stupid question, but i figure 3-5 bucks plus shipping for some of these movies might be worth the blind buy/different type of cases and wanted to make sure they would work fine

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Ya sorry for asking a stupid question, but i figure 3-5 bucks plus shipping for some of these movies might be worth the blind buy/different type of cases and wanted to make sure they would work fine[/QUOTE]

The whole "combo discs are defective" thing really depends on your player. I review DVDs and have been for years, and I've rarely EVER had an issue playing an HD-DVD combo disc. I realize other people have, but I just think it's very much dependant on your machine.

My Toshiba HDDVD players are super finicky with combo discs... the LG BH200 handles them much better...

That said, I don't remember any widespread problems playing the DVD sides on normal DVD players at all...

bread's done
Back