Very Cheap Mountain Dew at Buehler's Grocery Store in KY

miniarnold

CAGiversary!
My wife stopped by the Buehlers (I think that's how it's spelled) Grocery here in Shelbyville last night and they had the 6 packs of 24 oz bottles of Mountain Dew on sale for $1.50 per 6-pack. I'm a programmer by trade, and Mountain Dew is like another food group for me, so this was a very good deal in my book.

Unfortunately, there might not be too many people on this board near a Buehlers, but I figured I'd post it just in case.

I think i heard on the radio a few days back that some of the Hess gas stations around here were selling pepsi 12 pak of cans for 2.50 each. Not sure if thats good or not cause i usually dont buy cans.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']I think i heard on the radio a few days back that some of the Hess gas stations around here were selling pepsi 12 pak of cans for 2.50 each. Not sure if thats good or not cause i usually dont buy cans.[/quote]

I'll assume you're from the Northeast, since you've got Hess, and they seem to be centric around the area, so I'll share that Shop Rite is running 4 Pepsi 12 Packs for $10 this week (with Price Plus card)

That is one fine-ass deal.
Too bad those stores are nonexistent in my area, else I'd be stockpiling that stuff.
Mt. Dew is the nectar of the gods. :lol:

Buehler? Buehler?
*looks around*

Anyway, nice find. No min purchase or frequent shopper card required?
I've been buying the store brands, 2.00/12 pack cans, if the real stuff isnt on sale.

No Buehler's near me, and as a Springfieldian, I wouldn't go to Shelbyville anyway ;)

Sorry for the lack of replies, the man had me working way too hard this afternoon.

Buehlers is a grocery store that bought out the Win Dixie's in my area. I had not heard of them until a few months ago.

There is no minimum purchase, but there was a limit of 4, although I doubt the kids at the registers would care if you came back through the line multiple times.

No Buehler's near me, and as a Springfieldian, I wouldn't go to Shelbyville anyway
That's just cause we beat you guys at football nearly half the time :D

bread's done
Back