Very insightful interview with Reggie Fils-Aime

So what's Sony San Diego, Sony Bend, and all of the other Sony X location studios? How about the games that are labeled being developed by SCEJ, SCEE, or SCEA?

[quote name='kakomu']Does anyone know what a Camp Bell is? I don't, but we still call people Campbell.;)[/quote]From wikipedia: "Fanciful reconstructions derive it from the French de Campo Bello, but the likely source is the Classical Gaelic caimbeul, meaning wry mouth or crooked mouth."

Please forgive responding to such an old post.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']
Nintendo's library for the Cube is wholly unimpressive IMHO. Zelda was good, Sunshine was a rehash of the 64 with a water pack, F-Zero they gave to Sega, no Pilotwings, Waverace was more of the same and Metroid was the only great new franchise/rebirth this generation. Of course, that's just my opnion. Nintendophiles will say the Cube was one of Nintendo's best efforts.
[/QUOTE]

I wholly agree, though I would say Zelda was easily one of the best in the entire series (only the
horribly tedious fetch quest at the end
& lack of difficulty keep it from being the out-and-out best), Sunshine was decent, if not uninspired, F-Zero was awesome and you completly forgot to mention Pikmin (which means you more than likely dislike the series) and SSBM (which is easily, in my opinion, one of the greatest games of all time, bar none.

I wouldn't call the Gamecube Nintendo's best effort, no that would be the SNES. It certainly was better than the N64.

bread's done
Back