Very Possible Revolution Logo

maddfrog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Someone in the mailbag at IGN has found what could be the official logo for the Revolution. Go to www.blitzgames.com and click on the 'Corporate' link at the top and on the right it shows all the platforms that they are going to develop for.

Under the Spiderman-esque logo of the PS3, there is the logo for the Revolution. Looks a little to good for me to be just a concept art or to even why it would show up on a third-party developers website.

I think that was an older logo mocked up by some fan... Nintendo hasn't made anything official though they are getting close to GDC so I could see that being a possibility.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Correct.

This thread is now dead.[/QUOTE]

Not quite Yet.

[quote name='banpeikun']

Also, what is a "balloon knot" referenced a few posts back?[/QUOTE]

Anus. NOW thread is ovar!

[quote name='Zing']Interesting.

That spider-man font still makes me nauseous.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO RECONIZES THE SPIDERMAN FONT ON THE PS3!!!

Haha, they changed it to just black bold "Nintendo Revolution" like other words on the site...

...and a balloon knot would be an asshole...just FYI

Who cares? I mean really Rev is the codename not the offical name of the system.

And don't give me that "The Nintendo DS was the codename and they kept it" bullshit. People called it DS and Nintendo just went with it.

[quote name='David85']Who cares? I mean really Rev is the codename not the offical name of the system.

And don't give me that "The Nintendo DS was the codename and they kept it" bullshit. People called it DS and Nintendo just went with it.[/QUOTE]
And so people calling Nintendo's new system the Revolution would have no bearing on what they call it?

Did you read the response in mailbag? It says that's not the logo and Revolution is not the name of the console. Honestly, it looks like it's just the classic Nintendo font to me.

[quote name='Megalith']The real Revolution logo is Mario holding up a white flag.[/QUOTE]
No, no, look closely. That's a deposit slip showing a positive number in the bank account!

[quote name='Megalith']The real Revolution logo is Mario holding up a white flag.[/QUOTE]

So then, is the PS3 logo a picture of Sony Execs taking a dump in a box, with the caption "We know you're going to buy it anyway."?

furthermore, the 360 will be changed to a 4, which is even higher than 3. The 4 will be red. People can only imagine what a red 4 would signify for them.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']furthermore, the 360 will be changed to a 4, which is even higher than 3. The 4 will be red. People can only imagine what a red 4 would signify for them.[/QUOTE]

No, No, No, Dr. Mario Kart.
They'll keep it green and add 60. They know their target market. ;)

Your sig is huge and creepy.

[quote name='David85']Who cares? I mean really Rev is the codename not the offical name of the system.

And don't give me that "The Nintendo DS was the codename and they kept it" bullshit. People called it DS and Nintendo just went with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was Nitro (check you ds cards the code NTR still holds tru) then it was the DS="Designer System"... People pegged it Dual Screen and it stuck.

[quote name='Zing']You forgot "stupid", "annoying" and "fugly".[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive it is that ant girl from that crappy comic.

this is the logo. this was given to us by the nintendo rep. its been shown at conferences. and it seems like the name revolution is going to stick.

revologo_bunn.jpg

nintendo_revolution_logo_010705.jpg

bread's done
Back