(Very YMMV) Free Halo 3 Wall Decals

Charron

CAGiversary!
I was in the Henrietta, NY Circuit City this afternoon (which was absolutely dead compared to the chaos of Best Buy), and I caught the manager taking down their Halo 3 promotional stuff. He had a half cart's worth of those wall decals that he was just giving away to anyone who'd take them.

I make no guarantees, but it couldn't hurt to check if you want one. They're pretty big, about 4' tall.

Thanks I'll stop by a circuit city tomorrow and check it out. How many posters did they have? I mean if it's not many I wouldn't be surprised if some of the younger sales associates grabbed em.

[quote name='CombatFrog']Thanks I'll stop by a circuit city tomorrow and check it out. How many posters did they have? I mean if it's not many I wouldn't be surprised if some of the younger sales associates grabbed em.[/quote]

I'd say two dozen.

they came when you pre-ordered the game at halo3... if theyre giving them out that means that they are left overs...

[quote name='DrazenX']they came when you pre-ordered the game at halo3... if theyre giving them out that means that they are left overs...[/quote]

It's still a massive 4' Master Chief wall graphic. Mine certainly looks badass :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='DrazenX']they came when you pre-ordered the game at halo3... if theyre giving them out that means that they are left overs...[/quote]

They were leftovers. The manager was dismantling their whole Halo 3 display, and I guess he had a bunch of those left over.

bread's done
Back