Veteran CAGs - 400 MSP contest! "I Liked CAG Before They Sold Out"

drktrpr1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Hey there CAGs! Up for grabs is a code for 400 Microsoft Points!

We all hate the lurkers, and those who joined in April 2011 to beg for a 48 hr LIVE Code. So you deserve to be rewarded, veteran CAGs. All I'm looking for is the oldest CAG - the one who's been around CAG the longest.

I'll be judging by the "join date" in your public profile. If you think you've been around for a long time, all you have to do is post in the thread for your chance to win. I'll close the contest tomorrow, Wednesday April 6th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will receive their code via PM on Thursday!

Ties (going by year, then month, then day) will be settled by posting the best deal you ever got because of CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already lost, but it's hard to be bummed out considering all of the free points I've already gotten from this forum. Cheers!

I'd love to win, but I'm sure someone will beat me by several months. I knew I should have registered as soon as the forums went live...

[quote name='roland13x']I'll give it a shot...cool contest![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I have 2000+ points in my account thanks to Bing Rewards, so I thought I'd donate a code to the CAG community!

[quote name='hypodrmage']Can't beat that 2003...[/QUOTE]

Someone will - the site went live in May of 2003 I think. Maybe Cheapy will post.

I will be happy to award Cheapy 400 MSP for all of the deals he (and his CAG-y minions) have brought upon me in the past 2.5 years.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Worth a shot, Does this contest go by exact date of joining or just year and month.[/QUOTE]

Since I have no way of seeing what exact day you joined, it goes by Month and Year.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Since I have no way of seeing what exact day you joined, it goes by Month and Year.[/QUOTE]

Go to view public profile, then stats. Your profile says you joined 10-20-2008

Technically you could go by user ID. Lower number means you signed up earlier. Won't be exact since you could have two people who signed up on the same day but it could work.

YEAAA :fuck: THOSE LURKERS.

Tarnishing my awesome name and avatar

I know I'm not even close winning, but good luck old timers.

What annoys me more is that I didn't know this existed until Mar 2010. 03? WHAT?

Okay, since I can apparently view the day of joining, I'll take that into consideration! Ties (though rarer, now) will still be broken by "Best Deal" stories!

Cool contest! Now all I need to do is build a time machine, polish up the old dial-up modem and register a day before CAG goes live.

bread's done
Back