Full Auto

iconpsp_r2.gif

$39.99
Fight Night R3

iconds.gif

$129.99
Electric Blue System w/
iconfree.gif
Super Mario 64 Game & System Case (not a SM64 Case)

$34.99
Resident Evil
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Animal Crossing

$4.99
Pelican Write & Protect Pak

iconpcwin.gif

$34.99
Age of Empires III CE

$29.99
Command & Conquer: The First Decade PCDVD

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Target ad.

iconps2_r2.gif

$39.99
SW Battlefront 2
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Riders w/
iconfree.gif
Sonic X DVD
Fight Night R3
RE 4

$27.99
Chronicles of Narnia, The
Chicken Little
Nicktoons UNITE!
Dora the Explorer: JttPP

$27.88
Ape Escape 3

iconxbox_r2.gif

$39.99
SW Battlefront 2
Sonic Riders w/
iconfree.gif
Sonic X DVD
Fight Night R3

$27.99

icongamecube.gif

$99.99
System w/ Luigi's Mansion or Kirby's AirRide
iconfree.gif

$49.99
Chibi-Robo!

$39.99
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Riders w/
iconfree.gif
Sonic X DVD

$27.99
Chicken Little
Nicktoons UNITE!
Dora the Explorer: JttPP

iconpsp_r2.gif

$39.99
SW Battlefront 2
Fight Night R2
Ape Escape Academy
Maverick Hunter X

icongbasp_r1.gif

$88
System (assuming SP) w/ Chicken Little & Harry Potter & tGoF
iconfree.gif

$29.99
Super Mario Brothers 3
Donkey Kong Country 3
Mario Power Tour Tennis

$19.99
Madagascar
Kim Possible 3: Team Possible
That's So Raven 2

iconpcwin.gif
(not provided by speedy1961)

$49.99
SW Empire at War w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC

$34.99
Tycoon New York City

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys
icontoysrus_r1.gif
R
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Us
icontoysrus_r1.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$??.??
Madagascar w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shark Tale w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shrek Super Slam w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Ultimate Spider-Man w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC

iconxbox_r2.gif

$??.??
Madagascar w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shark Tale w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shrek Super Slam w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Ultimate Spider-Man w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC

icongamecube.gif

$??.??
Madagascar w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shark Tale w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Shrek Super Slam w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC
Ultimate Spider-Man w/
iconfree.gif
$5 GC

$129.96
System w/ Intec 4MB Memory Card, Super Smash Bros & Curious George w/
iconfree.gif
Ticket

iconds.gif

$149.97
System Value Pack w/ Pro Starter Kit & your choice of the following five games: Mario & Luigi PiT, Advance Wars DS, Trace Memory, Super Mario 64 or Metroid Pinball

iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Best Buy ad.
Any errors will be corrected and any PC games will be added once I personally receive the ads.

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
System

$39.99
Fight Night R3
Grandia III (so I paid $10-$15 extra for the stupid carbinger crap from GS? boooo)

$29.99
MultiTap

$24.99
DualShock 2 Controller
8MB Memory Card

$19.99
USB Headset
Newtwork Adapter

2 for $30
ALL Greatest Hits

$14.99
DVD Remote

$9.99
Glow Vertical Stand by Intec

iconxbox_r2.gif

$39.99
Fight Night R3

2 for $30
ALL Platinum Hits

iconxbox360.gif

$59.99
Fight Night R3

icongamecube.gif

$99.99
Zelda WW System Bundle

iconds.gif

$129.99
System w/ FREE game (SMario 64, M&Luigi PiT or AWars DS)

$29.99
Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll

$24.99
King Kong

iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System

$59.99
LogiTech PlayGear Amp

$39.99 (after $14 instant savings & $11 MiR)
SanDisk 512MB Memory Stick Duo

$29.99
Media Manager

$15
Connect Music Card

iconpcwin.gif

$49.99
SW Empire at Wars w/ FREE T-Shirt (not pictured)

$29.99
EverQuest Prophecy of Ro
EverQuest II Kingdom of Sky

$19.99
Day of Defeat
Counter Strike Source

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Best Buy ad.

Any errors will be corrected and any PC games will be added once I personally receive the ads.

2 for $30
ALL Greatest Hits

2 for $30
ALL Platinum Hits
[/QUOTE]

can the deal work for mix & match Xbox & Ps2 "Hits" games???
anyone

[quote name='djak1']Rest of the BB ad:

"Free Nintendo DS Game Instantly w/purchase of Nintendo DS Gaming System. Choose from Super Mario 64, Mario & Luigi: Partners, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike."

must....hold off....on DS purchase.....until DS lite......release.........

[quote name='mingglf']Day of Defeat + CS source for 15 is an excellent deal since DOD: S alone cost 20 bucks on steam[/QUOTE]

Im sure thats 19.99 each. not DoD and CS for 19.99.

[quote name='trunks982']Im sure thats 19.99 each. not DoD and CS for 19.99.[/QUOTE]

DOD and CS source are sold in a single package at retailers only

[quote name='mingglf']DOD and CS source are sold in a single package at retailers only[/QUOTE]

that i know. i thought u might be thinking dod and cs both together for 19.99

[quote name='trunks982']that i know. i thought u might be thinking dod and cs both together for 19.99[/QUOTE]

umm but they are together, in a single package, unless OP meant BB is also selling the old non-source DOD for 19.99 as well.

actually I retract the statement I made eariler. It appears retailers are selling DOD source without CS source for 19.99, so it's not really a deal in the BB ad. CS source does include DOD source though, so that is a much better deal for 19.99 (15 with ggc)

I know this isn't the hottest deal, but Office Depot will have the San Disk 1 gb Pro Duo for $49.99 on Sunday. Not a bad deal and you can do in store pickup online and use one of those Fatwallet coupons to save more money.

Holy Hell!!! What is Target thinking?! Megaman Maverick Hunter X for nearly $40? Outpost just had this for $24.99 shipped.

Thank god I didn't scratch that itch that was telling me "Sure, the compass is worth buying it at the day of release..."

.....the hell with that. 10 bucks > horrible Grandia III carabiner compass.

Thanks, TSD. :applause:

wow i just paid 50 for grandia 3. damn.

is it true that walmart takes games back without receipts? is it YMMV?

[quote name='psincubus']wow i just paid 50 for grandia 3. damn.

is it true that walmart takes games back without receipts? is it YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Just buy the game from Bestbuy and return that copy to Walmart or whereever with the corresponding receipt. Done and Done.

[quote name='marten']Thank god I didn't scratch that itch that was telling me "Sure, the compass is worth buying it at the day of release..."

.....the hell with that. 10 bucks > horrible Grandia III carabiner compass.

Thanks, TSD. :applause:[/QUOTE]

no, the carabiner compass was difinitely worth it *snicker*

[quote name='eau']I thought it was posted at CAG that the coupon still works after it expired. It still scans and takes $10 off, as long as the cashier doesn't notice the expiration on it. Well, I think someone posted the coupon with the sensitive dates removed ;)[/QUOTE]

Anyone have a link to this coupon? I'd like to give 29.99 Grandia 3 a shot ;)

Quite possibly THE WORST BB shopping experience ever today.

So I noticed that DMC3:SE is finally up on their website and it appears that the only BB in NYC that has it is 86th & Lex. So I go up there on my day off and quickly shoot for the shelves to snag one (2 left on the shelf as of 1pm) and then casually shop for another game to get the 2 for $30. I finally settle on Jak 3 and go to cash out when the cashier scans the game but nothing happens, as in it rings up at $40 + tax. I tell her that they're both greatest hits so it should be $30 and she says I'm right, but for some super educated reason needs to ask the manager what's wrong instead. The dumb manager (a fat ass lady named Samantha) comes over and points out to me (in front of a LONG line of customers since it's about lunch time) that the ad says 2 for $30 for those games shown on the ad. Long story short, after about 7 or so minutes of debating at the register she tries that passive aggressive attempt at making me feel stupid, where I say "you're suggesting that I'm dumb and don't understand what the ad says where it CLEARLY states "on ALL greatest and platinum hits games", and not to mention the line that says these titles and more" and she replies "you said it not me". What a major fucking dog she has become at this point. So I just get annoyed and ask her to call someone or some other BB and ask and she says that's not her job to do so, if I want, I need to ask someone from the video games section to tell her that those 2 games qualify in the sale. After a very brief convo with the video games guy (who clearly should be store manager if that fucking dog Samantha qualifies), he calls downstairs and tells her that ALL PH and GH games are 2 for $30. I don't say a word at this point and just let the silence eat away at her while she rings up the games. With a huge grin on my face after checking out, I tell her in a loud voice so the horde of people on line waiting can hear "don't you think that any store manager should know what the fuck the weekly ad is about? For all those still on line please make sure that dumb cow doesn't over charge you all ok? Make sure you're paying the price it should be! So I'll let corporate know that they have a gold manager working here at this BB ok? Thanks for the deal though".

For those wondering, apparently not all BB's have the 2F$30 sale in their systems yet I guess since she had to manually adjust the prices for both games to make it $15 a piece. The beauty of it all? Since she had to manually adjust the prices to make them $15 a piece, the receipt does not show any "special sale" indication. For all that stress and anger and frustration, I plan on returning Jak 3 just so I can go over and show Samantha how I just got DMC3 for $15. And with that, I wish she reads these forums so I can say to her face "BEE-YATCH". Good day all.

Quite possibly THE WORST BB shopping experience ever today.

So I noticed that DMC3:SE is finally up on their website and it appears that the only BB in NYC that has it is 86th & Lex. So I go up there on my day off and quickly shoot for the shelves to snag one (2 left on the shelf as of 1pm) and then casually shop for another game to get the 2 for $30. I finally settle on Jak 3 and go to cash out when the cashier scans the game but nothing happens, as in it rings up at $40 + tax. I tell her that they're both greatest hits so it should be $30 and she says I'm right, but for some super educated reason needs to ask the manager what's wrong instead. The dumb manager (a fat ass lady named Samantha) comes over and points out to me (in front of a LONG line of customers since it's about lunch time) that the ad says 2 for $30 for those games shown on the ad. Long story short, after about 7 or so minutes of debating at the register she tries that passive aggressive attempt at making me feel stupid, where I say "you're suggesting that I'm dumb and don't understand what the ad says where it CLEARLY states "on ALL greatest and platinum hits games", and not to mention the line that says these titles and more" and she replies "you said it not me". The whole time we're arguing the wording of the ad and I'm telling her that every time BB runs this sale it's for ALL PH and GH games so why is it different this time? While she just keeps insisting that she's right and that I should take it up with BB advertising if I don't like the sale. What a major fucking dog she has become at this point. So I just get annoyed and ask her to call someone or some other BB and ask and she says that's not her job to do so, if I want, I need to ask someone from the video games section to tell her that those 2 games qualify in the sale. After a very brief convo with the video games guy (who clearly should be store manager if that fucking dog Samantha qualifies), he calls downstairs and tells her that ALL PH and GH games are 2 for $30. I don't say a word at this point and just let the silence eat away at her while she rings up the games. With a huge grin on my face after checking out, I tell her in a loud voice so the horde of people on line waiting can hear "don't you think that any store manager should know what the fuck the weekly ad is about? For all those still on line please make sure that dumb cow doesn't over charge you all ok? Make sure you're paying the price it should be! So I'll let corporate know that they have a gold manager working here at this BB ok? Thanks for the deal though".

For those wondering, apparently not all BB's have the 2F$30 sale in their systems yet I guess since she had to manually adjust the prices for both games to make it $15 a piece. The beauty of it all? Since she had to manually adjust the prices to make them $15 a piece, the receipt does not show any "special sale" indication. For all that stress and anger and frustration, I plan on returning Jak 3 just so I can go over and show Samantha how I just got DMC3 for $15. And with that, I wish she reads these forums so I can say to her face "BEE-YATCH". This is why I hate BB now, because for once I'm just doing a regular consumer thing buying it without any real "trick" and they still can't get their $#!t together... I know it's unfair to put all BB employees in the same boat as Samantha but man she sure made me feel like :bomb: :wall: :speaktothehand: :twoguns: :headache: :argue: :boxing: :censored: Thanks for letting me vent guys and gals. Good day all.

^^^^^^ Now I wouldn't call that the WORST BB experience ever, as you DID get the games you wanted and still have the ability to return the Jak III. I think most of us have had worse :D.

But, did you really say all that shit out loud, or were you just thinking it? I definitely would have thought it, but just would have left it with a polite "thank you". After all, she got owned enough as it was...

Having said all that, I got DMC3 SE for $0.01 at CC a few weeks back, no hassles whatsoever :lol:. (Well OK, I had to buy 2 crap games for like $6 total to get it, but still better than going to BB).

[quote name='io']Having said all that, I got DMC3 SE for $0.01 at CC a few weeks back, no hassles whatsoever :lol:. (Well OK, I had to buy 2 crap games for like $6 total to get it, but still better than going to BB).[/QUOTE]
Totally agreed :lol:

I wish I'd made it like a bandit and helped dump their PSX junks.

doesn't circuit city usually have 2 games for $25 (platinum/greatest hits), cuz i think i might pricematch that when it comes around. also, why is dynasty warriors 4 greatest hits? i thought it was dynasty warriors 4: EMPIRES that's greatest hits (i can't find this game anywhere anymore....;(

[quote name='mentos888']doesn't circuit city usually have 2 games for $25 (platinum/greatest hits), cuz i think i might pricematch that when it comes around. also, why is dynasty warriors 4 greatest hits? i thought it was dynasty warriors 4: EMPIRES that's greatest hits (i can't find this game anywhere anymore....;([/QUOTE]

Nope, Empires is an expansion as is Xtremem Legends; both of which have never gone GH. 2 for $25 is rarer to see I have noticed than 2 for $30 and usually only comes around a handful of times a year.

Picked up Age of Empires III: Collectors Edition and Command & Conquer: The First Decade for the PC. Two incredibly awesome games for one heck of a price (Most retailers are selling AoE3:CE for $70.00). I also picked up another game at full price that I just couldn't resist. But what the heck, I saved a few bucks on the other two titles - $45.00 to be exact.

The AoEIII CE at CC is amazing. It's one of the better CE's I've seen put together and at $35, it really is a great deal, so picked up the last one at the Greenwood location.

[quote name='Fire']Nope, Empires is an expansion as is Xtremem Legends; both of which have never gone GH. 2 for $25 is rarer to see I have noticed than 2 for $30 and usually only comes around a handful of times a year.[/QUOTE]

Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires isn't an expansion, its a stand alone game and an offshoot of the series, as it takes a more tactical appoarch to Dynasty Warriors.

Plus, it also went greatest hits, according to Sonys own master list.

http://www.us.playstation.com/greatesthits.aspx

[quote name='io']^^^^^^ Now I wouldn't call that the WORST BB experience ever, as you DID get the games you wanted and still have the ability to return the Jak III. I think most of us have had worse :D.

But, did you really say all that shit out loud, or were you just thinking it? I definitely would have thought it, but just would have left it with a polite "thank you". After all, she got owned enough as it was...

Having said all that, I got DMC3 SE for $0.01 at CC a few weeks back, no hassles whatsoever :lol:. (Well OK, I had to buy 2 crap games for like $6 total to get it, but still better than going to BB).[/QUOTE]
Yeh, I just meant it's been my worst BB experience ever. So how in the world did you manage DMC3:SE for $0.01?? Or have I missed a thread during my week off? I'm tempted to go back today again to that same BB and see if I can just mess with Samantha again. :twisted:

[quote name='jjz203']Yeh, I just meant it's been my worst BB experience ever. So how in the world did you manage DMC3:SE for $0.01?? Or have I missed a thread during my week off? I'm tempted to go back today again to that same BB and see if I can just mess with Samantha again. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? It looks like you missed the CAG deal of the year for 2006, hands down - sorry about that :D

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262

You'll have to go to the last page and then backtrack a bit - just look for the pictures people posted of their hauls.

This page has my picture (showing the DMC3 SE):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262&page=38&pp=20

Admittedly, DMC3 SE was a bit hard to find at CC during this sale - I found it only at the last of 4 CC I went to.

Ah, that sale. I knew about it, just didn't seem worth the effort to go hunting since NYC CC's usually have crap for the person who doesn't show up on the first day of any sale. It would have been cool, but not worth the effort to go flying around the city for a few games that I might want and play. Eh, I did well enough during the TRU B2G1 sale abusing the GT glitch. :lol:

[quote name='jjz203']Ah, that sale. I knew about it, just didn't seem worth the effort to go hunting since NYC CC's usually have crap for the person who doesn't show up on the first day of any sale. It would have been cool, but not worth the effort to go flying around the city for a few games that I might want and play. Eh, I did well enough during the TRU B2G1 sale abusing the GT glitch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I did not know Jak III was a greatest hits...

[quote name='BABETOOTH']I did not know Jak III was a greatest hits...[/QUOTE]
yes it is! That's like the only decent GH game out for PS2 IMO that's worth it. There's always the GTA's too but I'm glad I have the trilogy for xbox.

bread's done
Back