$249.99
Wii System

$129.99
Slim PS2 in Black or Silver

$99.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Xbox 360

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock PS2 (Target Exclusive Bundle with 2 Guitars)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii Version

$69.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Wii (includes Dance Pad)

$59.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2 PS2 (includes Dance Pad)
Boogie Wii
Naturo: Rise of Ninja Xbox 360 (Available 11/1)
Project Gotham Racing 4 Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Xbox 360/PS3 (Available 11/1)

$49.99
Viva Pinata: Party Animals Xbox 360
Bee Movie Game Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Wii
Wii Play
Batallion Wars 2 Wii (Available 10/31)
High School Musical: Sing It PS2 (Available 10/30)
Sing Star with 2 Mics PS2
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's (Game Only) PS2

$39.99
The Simpsons Game PS2
1 GB Sandisk SD Memory Card for Wii
Buzz PS2 (Available 11/1)
Bee Movie Game PS2

$29.99
Imagine Fashion Designer DS
High School Musical DS
Hanana Montana: Music Jam DS

$19.99
Nunchuck for Wii

BEST BUY

Save $10 when purchasing any version of Guitar Hero III Xbox 360 and 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card.

$279.99
Xbox 360 Arcade System

$129.99
PS2 System

$99.99
Buy Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3/Xbox 360 (Free Sex Pistols Faceplate. Minimum 12 per store)

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS2

$69.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Wii

$59.99
Ratchet & Clank Future PS3
Jericho PS3/Xbox 360
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only Xbox 360
Guitar Hero I & II Dual Pack PS2
Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova 2 PS2
Naruto: Rise of the Ninja Xbox 360
Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360
Timeshift Xbox 360 (Free CD of your choice at $14.99 or less)
The Simpsons Game PS3/Xbox 360 (Best Buy Exclusive: Free code to unlock Medel of Homer level plus Free Homerball minimum 15 per store. In Store Only)

$49.99
Dancing with the Stars Wii
High School Musical: Sing it PS2
Singstar PS2
Singstar 80's Edition
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only PS2
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's PS2
Viva Pinata: Party Animals Xbox 360
Batallion Wars 2 Wii
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja Revolution Wii
Bee Movie Game Xbox 360/Wii
The Simpsons Game Wii

$39.99
Dancing with the Stars PS2
Buzz PS2
Bee Movie Game PS2
Tomb Raider Anniversary Xbox 360
Manhunt 2 Wii

$29.99
Disney Princesses PS2
Manhunt 2 PS2/PSP

$14.99
Artist Designed Guitar Faceplates for PS3/Xbox 360 Guitars (Minimum 18 total per store. Artist range from Fall Out Boy, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, and KISS)
Carrying Cases for PS3/PS2 Exclusive to Best Buy

$9.99
Best Buy Exclusive Guitar Skins for PS3/PS2
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Soundtrack Xbox 360 (with 3 playable songs from Xbox Live)

PC Games

Save $70 when you buy any PC version of Hellgate: London and this BFG 8500 Graphics Card (Reg Price $149.99)

$59.99
Hellgate: London Collector's Edition

$49.99
Hellgate: London Regular Edition
The Witcher
Timeshift
World in Conflict

$29.99
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

CIRCUIT CITY

Free Guitar stand with purchase of any Guitar Hero III game or bundle.

$599.99
PS3 80GB System

$279.99
Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle

$129.99
PS2 System

$99.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3/Xbox 360

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS2

$59.99
Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Xbox 360/PS3 (Homerball with purchase)
Timeshift Xbox 360
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only Xbox 360
NBA 08 PS3
Heavenly Sword PS3
Ratchet & Clank Future PS3

$49.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only PS2
Activision Wired Guitar for Xbox 360
Activision Wireless Controller for PS2
Batillion Wars 2 Wii
Bleach Wii
Thrillville Xbox 360/Wii

$39.99
Thrillville PS2/PSP/DS
Bee Movie Game PS2
The Simpsons Game PS2
Sims 2: Castaway PS2

$29.99
Nicktoons: Attack of Toybots PS2/DS
Bee Movie Game DS
Sims 2: Castaway DS

$13.99
Brain Age 2 DS
Hanana Montana DS
Namco Museum DS
Lego Star Wars II DS
Need for Speed: Most Wanted PS2/PSP
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 PS2/PSP
Socom: Combined Assault PS2
Ace Combat 5 PS2
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stores PSP
Tekken PSP
Project Gotham Racing 3 Xbox 360

PC Games
$59.99
Hellgate: London Collector's Edition

$39.99
Hellgate: London Regular Edition
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Sims 2: Limited Edition

$29.99
NBA Live 08

$19.99
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

$10
Reserve Crysis for PC and receive a bonus poster in store

Anyone know if Target gets shipments of Wiis the night of Sunday?

I called my local Target to ask and they said they hadn't gotten shipments yet, I'll probably start calling a few of the more inconveniently distanced stores to pester them in the meantime.

[quote name='Memecoleous']Anyone know if Target gets shipments of Wiis the night of Sunday?

I called my local Target to ask and they said they hadn't gotten shipments yet, I'll probably start calling a few of the more inconveniently distanced stores to pester them in the meantime.[/quote]

They might be forced to hold them until Sunday since they're in tomorrow's ad.

TRU used to do this if, back in the day, the PS2 was to be in the next week's ad, we would pull the tickets until then so that we could fulfill demand for that next week (considering unless it was Black Friday, we normally didn't get a lot more units than normal during a shipment even during a sale).

[quote name='Seth Oriath']They might be forced to hold them until Sunday since they're in tomorrow's ad.

TRU used to do this if, back in the day, the PS2 was to be in the next week's ad, we would pull the tickets until then so that we could fulfill demand for that next week (considering unless it was Black Friday, we normally didn't get a lot more units than normal during a shipment even during a sale).[/quote]

I understand the "holding till Sunday" thing, however I wasn't quite certain if "we don't have any in yet" was an honest reply or a canned response for any day that isn't Sunday.

A friend of mine who got a Wii not long after launch said that if it's listed in the ad, they'll have it, so I'm just going to head down there, see if they have them, and failing that start looking elsewhere for the time being.

[quote name='zillax0rz']You lazy ass. Get your fat fingers back on the keyboard.[/quote]

Okay, you do the ads from now on, asshole.

[quote name='Seth Oriath']GH3 is released Sunday, right?[/quote]Games are released on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Depends on the store and the game. The ad in question will show when it'll supposed to come out.

[quote name='SuperJedi']I missed the days when ads came out 2 weeks early.

BTW, can anyone post the Spider-Man 3 DVD deals?[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you are looking for. If you want the whole trilogy they have it as cheap as $26 but the Blu-Ray is about 60 to 70.

[quote name='Seth Oriath']GH3 is released Sunday, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes is should be available tomorrow.

Best buy has a code to unlock the Medal of Homer level?

Even though it will be leaked all over the net, i find this strange. Especially since they advertised a best buy code to unlock clothes in Skate., yet when i bought it there i never got any "code". Nice scam they have going trying to get people to buy the game at their store.

Manhunt 2 is finally coming out? I wonder how butchered it finally ended up being. Nothing for me, since I'll probably wait till MH2 drops to $10 or less @ Kmart or someplace I KNOW I can get cheap deals on games.

[quote name='beltresea38']We have 48-60 wiis for tomorrow at target and like 20 boxes of guitar hero 3, what a day![/quote]

Somehow, while scrolling down, I saw that as $48-$60 Wiis.

Pretty sure simpsons release date isnt until november first.. thats what gamefaqs and a few other sites have.. but cc says 10/31 or 20 gift card.. mhh.. Time to patrol to see if they get it on wednesday, or thursday.

Thanks for posting the ad's from me as well. (some people are just wierd. Don't let that 5% of the population get you down.) It saves me the trip as well, i don't use fossle fuels, better earth, etc. (I bet if mother earth played video games, she would be a CAG too!)

FYI, i stopped by the watertown, MA best buy, yesterday, and saw they had completely restocked, including games that used to be in the front. (I picked up a copy of Matrix-Path of Neo for $10.00.) They even had chrono-q for $5.00. (I have a copy, so it could be there still.) I also got Oblivion for ps3 for $30.00. (20.00 actually, as i had 5 buck certificate, and 5 buck coupon from when the PS3 Truck visited in the summer.) Also got Medal of Honor, vangaurd PS2 for 20.00 ($15 after using my last coupon, which expires Nov 1.) So...even though there are no real good advertised deals, it may be a good idea to visit, especially if one missed the front of store kiosks in aug/sep.

And yes, i know some of these should be posted in price drops. I will post them momentarily. (I am just a bit giddy about having such a good day, and didn't want to be accused of having "lazy fingers" by the less evolved among us.)

: )

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Pretty sure simpsons release date isnt until november first.. thats what gamefaqs and a few other sites have.. but cc says 10/31 or 20 gift card.. mhh.. Time to patrol to see if they get it on wednesday, or thursday.[/quote]

Not sure where you see the "free $20 gc if not in by 10/31" on the ad, but I certainly couldnt find it. You may wanna double check that before you go to CC demanding you giftcard. I'm just sayin'.

Thanks for posting, OP.
Last night I grabbed the Target bundle of GHIII, for the PS2. The bundle comes with two wired controllers (they are a special white/red version of the GH2 Gibson SG).
I prefer the wired guitars. Of course they necessitate the controller extension cables, which are very cheap on ebay (I just bought a pair, shipped for $8).

big deals coming this sunday at BB and CC? no ad scans on any websites anywhere i spent atleast 10 minutes googling for them

might go for brain age 2

Save $70 when you buy any PC version of Hellgate: London and this BFG 8500 Graphics Card (Reg Price $149.99)

:whistle2:s just...no.

[quote name='zillax0rz']You lazy ass. Get your fat fingers back on the keyboard.[/QUOTE]

whoa, insta-ban requested

[quote name='kyle90316']big deals coming this sunday at BB and CC? no ad scans on any websites anywhere i spent atleast 10 minutes googling for them[/QUOTE]

Only big deal is Virtua Fighter 5 Xbox 360 for $39.99 and Buy Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360 and get a FREE copy of Call of Duty 3 Xbox 360 which is at CC.

[quote name='cdeener']Only big deal is Virtua Fighter 5 Xbox 360 for $39.99 and Buy Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360 and get a FREE copy of Call of Duty 3 Xbox 360 which is at CC.[/quote]

Damn is the COD deal only for 360?

bread's done
Back