$59.99
Madden 06
Call of Duty 2

$49.99
PGRacing
PDZero

iconxbox_r2.gif

$179.99
System w/ Forza & FREE Racing Wheel ($19.99 value)

$29.99
Madden 06
NBA Live 06
007 From Russia w/ Love
Burnout Revenge
MVP NCAA Baseball 06

$34.99
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller

$32.99
Battlefield 2

$19.99
Microsoft DVD Playback Kit

$16.99
Def Jam FFNY
DBZ Sagas

icongamecube.gif

$16.99
DBZ Sagas

iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System Value Pack w/ FREE screen guards ($9.99 value...in-store only)

$39.99
Ape Escape Academy

iconds.gif

$34.99
True Swing Golf

iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Battlefield 2

$29.99
Madden 06
NBA Live 06

$19.99
Black & White 2
The Sims 2 NL Ex Pack

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

Link to Masterkyo's Thread Credit to Speedy1961 from DVDtalk for Target

iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Link to FatBoyInside's Thread Credit to Speedy 1961 from DVDtalk for Best Buy

Consider me stunned he could still type after the novel in the other thread ;)

I was about to say nothing for me, but then I saw Black & White 2... maybe. Or just wait for B&W Creatures on DS...

Thanks TSD.

[quote name='botticus']Consider me stunned he could still type after the novel in the other thread ;)

I was about to say nothing for me, but then I saw Black & White 2... maybe. Or just wait for B&W Creatures on DS...

Thanks TSD.[/QUOTE]

let's just say that the novel motivated me :cool:

Looks like I'll be picking up Genji. Thx TSD. Can we look forward to you doing the weekly ads again or was this a one time only? :bow:

[quote name='TheRock88']Looks like I'll be picking up Genji. Thx TSD. Can we look forward to you doing the weekly ads again or was this a one time only? :bow:[/QUOTE]

depends on if I'm voted Hero of the Year or not :lol:

Isn't Gengi now $19.99 MSRP? Which means it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy using a GGC -- the new ones are $5 off any game $19.99 or more.

genji's still 19.99 at best buy, so if you can nab a GGC it's a dollar or two cheaper. this is a good deal, but might as well get it as cheap as you can.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Isn't Gengi now $19.99 MSRP? Which means it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy using a GGC -- the new ones are $5 off any game $19.99 or more.[/QUOTE]

who knows what the hell it's supposed to be?

EB has it for $29.99
BB has it for $19.99
CC has it for $39.99

you're right though...good lookin' out

Doh, clicked like a rabid excited animal hoping TSD might have some more BB goodness but it's linked to fatboy's now closed thread. :razz:

Holy mother of G-d! TSD is posting the deals again. Woo! Great and good job and great to see you back man. Nothing for me though. Thanks

[quote name='Fire']Holy mother of G-d! TSD is posting the deals again. Woo! Great and good job and great to see you back man. Nothing for me though. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I think he realized after reading the Hero of the Year thread that despite a few dicks out there that needed to criticize what he posted, there are a lot of people that really appreciate the ads and look forward to getting them ahead of time.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think he realized after reading the Hero of the Year thread that despite a few dicks out there that needed to criticize what he posted, there are a lot of people that really appreciate the ads and look forward to getting them ahead of time.[/QUOTE]

I'm not too sure you've read my "novel" in that thread yet.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I'm not too sure you've read my "novel" in that thread yet.[/QUOTE]

I did and that's why I said that.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I did and that's why I said that.[/QUOTE]

okay

[quote name='help1']
Why are your ads so much better?

Cause i can actually tell which list is for each store!
[/QUOTE]

'cause i'm the motherfucking man

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I'm not too sure you've read my "novel" in that thread yet.[/QUOTE]

linky to thread (about TSD)?

Looks like it'll be just X-men Legends II PSP for $19.99 at BB this week.

[quote name='help1']Why are your ads so much better?

Cause i can actually tell which list is for each store![/QUOTE]

Well, I'm glad to see TSD back doing the ads. I never actually took the time to learn how to color code the text that is why when I do the ads they may be a little cluttered, help1.

Damn, if it wasn't for the fact my girlfriend bought me Genji at $19.99 already for Christmas I would have jumped on it. It is a short ride but it is a fun one while it last and all the voice acting is in Japanese.

[quote name='sabin23']linky to thread (about TSD)?

Looks like it'll be just X-men Legends II PSP for $19.99 at BB this week.[/QUOTE]
Two posts above you. ;)

It's nice to see Ape Escape 3 and MVP NCAA Baseball 06 in the ads for CC since they're not in the others. I guess I'll see about getting them at BB and using the $10 off coupon.

Thanks and welcome back, TSD.

Wow I clicked the link from the front page and was pleasantly surprised that it was a TSD post. I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely refuse to check out the weekly ads unless its color coded and by TSD. ;)

X-men II - I think it's version 2.0. Also, I tried my friends copy and if you can stand load times then go for it. It will load everytime you access the menu. I think it was in the range of 45sec-1min...I don't remember. This is just a FYI. I still plan on getting it.

anyone who seen the ads..

Can you confirm the Mario kart. DS is packaged with the WI FI hook up for 35

i got 1 10 buck off coupon left and dont know to use it to get Wild arms 4 for 20 or keep it and get this for 25 (our BB dont accept copies)

[quote name='slidecage']anyone who seen the ads..

Can you confirm the Mario kart. DS is packaged with the WI FI hook up for 35

i got 1 10 buck off coupon left and dont know to use it to get Wild arms 4 for 20 or keep it and get this for 25 (our BB dont accept copies)[/QUOTE]

I'll snap a webcam shot of the ad. Gimme a few min.

EDIT: The blue circles read: nintendo Wi-Fi connection

bread's done
Back