CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Pre-Order Madden NFL 06 (ps2/xb) and get a
iconfree.gif
EA Sports Fantasy Football Commissioner Account, Plus 10,000 Bonus RZ program points.

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller
$39.99
Destroy All Humans!
Lego Star Wars
$24.99
Splinter Cell CT
Madagascar
iconxbox_r2.gif

$69.99
Live Starter Kit (save $20 instantly when you buy this w/ any XB game $39.99 & up)
$49.99
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller
$39.99
Conker
Destroy All Humans!
Lego Star Wars
$24.99
Splinter Cell CT
Madagascar
$19.99
Halo 2 Map Pack
iconds.gif

$149.99
System w/
iconfree.gif
Super Mario 64
$34.99
SW Ep3 RotS
Kirby CC
$24.99
Bomberman
Splinter Cell CT
iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System
$59.99
Logitech PlayGear Amp
$49.99
Midnight Club 3
$39.99
Hot Shots
Twisted Metal
Coded Arms
$19.99
Logitech PlayGear Pokcet Hard Case
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Half-Life 2
$29.99
Rome TW
$24.99
Charlie and the CF
$19.99
The Sims DE w/
iconfree.gif
Superstar EP, Unleashed EP or Makin' Magic EP
iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Black Hawk Down w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
$19.99
Lego Star Wars
Need for Speed UG
MVP 05
iconxbox_r2.gif

$39.99
Pirates! w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
$19.99
Lego Star Wars
Need for Speed UG
MVP 05
icongamecube.gif

$19.99
MVP 05
icongbasp_r1.gif

$34.99
Pokemon Emerald w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
iconds.gif

$149.99
System w/
iconfree.gif
Super Mario 64 and
iconfree.gif
Case

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
System
$49.99
Black Hawk Down
God of War
$44.88
Destroy All Humans!
GTA SA
Madden 06 (questionably $44.88) w/
iconfree.gif
EA Fantasy Football Commissioner Service

$37.77
Full Metal Alchemist 2
MoH European Assault
$19.99
Burnout 3
SW Battlefront
DualShock 2 Controller
8MB Mem Card
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Black Hawk Down
$44.88
Destroy All Humans!
GTA SA
iconfree.gif

$37.77
MoH European Assault
$19.99
SW Battlefront
Burnout 3
icongamecube.gif

$44.88
iconfree.gif

$37.77
MoH European Assault
$16.88
Pokemon Colosseum
Super Mario Sunshine
icongbasp_r1.gif

$26.88
KimPossible 3
That's So Raven 2
Backyard Baseball
Herbie FL
iconds.gif

$149.99
System w/
iconfree.gif
Super Mario 64

$29.99
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Dash
SW Ep3
Yoshi T&G
iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System Value Pack
$39.99
ATV
Wipeout
Midnight Club 3
Battery Pack

Ugh, finally got Lego Star Wars.

I knew I could be in trouble since I was out of town and couldn't get to CC on sunday (whenever they have a game in the ad that I want, they don't have any). Tried on monday and, being Circuit City, they didn't have any. Tried Target, but they don't price match. Luckily Meijer PM'd without a problem.

Just a tip for those with a Meijer around.

[quote name='dpac']The freeze occurred once or twice, but the overall experience definitely made the game worth returning to. Give it another try! And if you manage to unlock everything, there's a decent bonus mission to explore at the end. Sweet. I honestly can't wait for the (inevitable) sequel.[/QUOTE]

I defintely want to go back and unlock all the characters.

The inevitable sequel?
I hope that's true... to be honest, I'd much rather have a Lego Star Wars game of the original trilogy (episodes 4-6) then the current one... and hopefully the up the challenge a bit.

[quote name='sabin23']The inevitable sequel?
I hope that's true... to be honest, I'd much rather have a Lego Star Wars game of the original trilogy (episodes 4-6) then the current one...[/QUOTE]Don't worry... I think you'll understand my enthusiasm for the sequel once you unlock that bonus mission at the end of this one. It certainly sets up the original trilogy sequel that we're all waiting for, and Lucasarts would be dumb not to comply.

i think im going to bite on the DS splinter cell game. it retails for $40 so $25 is real good at this point. pricematch it at CC and get that extra 10% off the difference.

Scored a copy of Lego Star Wars (PS2) at BB for $14.99 after pricematch and $5 off coupon. Technically I should have gotten a 110% pricematch, but since the girl was nice enough to let me use the coupon I was gonna say anything. Thanks OP!

Picked up SC:CT for Xbox for $25 at BB.

By the way, SAGExSDX, where in the world did you get those Sam Fisher goggles? I want them!

[quote name='SteveGo']Scored a copy of Lego Star Wars (PS2) at BB for $14.99 after pricematch and $5 off coupon. Technically I should have gotten a 110% pricematch, but since the girl was nice enough to let me use the coupon I was gonna say anything. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

As you mentioned, you were lucky to get her to allow the coupon with the PM, and technically, you shouldn't have gotten the 110%, as BB's policy is to do 110% on an adjustment (buy at their price, then go back to get it matched), but only a straight match if done at the time of purchase. I went the adjustment route, since I didn't expect to have luck with PM+coupon. I used to be able to use BB coupons at CC, but they have gotten really strict about it at all nearby CCs. There was a thread a while ago about a CC-specific $5 coupon, but I don't know that it ever got confirmed.

[quote name='metalgearray']By the way, SAGExSDX, where in the world did you get those Sam Fisher goggles? I want them![/QUOTE]

haha yes. i made them using stuff from home depot.

go buy a pair of appropriate chemical goggles, and then go into the piping and junk section and find 3 of those cyllinders. get some paint and glue. and you have your goggles. after that, you can go to radio shack and pick up some wiring, resistors, and LEDs to make the goggles light up. =D

[quote name='SAGExSDX']haha yes. i made them using stuff from home depot.

go buy a pair of appropriate chemical goggles, and then go into the piping and junk section and find 3 of those cyllinders. get some paint and glue. and you have your goggles. after that, you can go to radio shack and pick up some wiring, resistors, and LEDs to make the goggles light up. =D[/QUOTE]

if only i had your handy-man skillz.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']haha yes. i made them using stuff from home depot.

go buy a pair of appropriate chemical goggles, and then go into the piping and junk section and find 3 of those cyllinders. get some paint and glue. and you have your goggles. after that, you can go to radio shack and pick up some wiring, resistors, and LEDs to make the goggles light up. =D[/QUOTE]

if i only had your handy-man skillz.

bread's done
Back