VGAS 2008: The Year Of Not Sucking?

H.Cornerstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/02/brutal-legend-appearing-at-spike-vgas-oh-and-jack-black-as-hos/

You know what that means? The Spike VGAs just became must-see TV for nerds everywhere, who will undoubtedly cringe at the desperate gestures to the mainstream audience while celebrating the more obscure "world premieres" littered throughout the show. Included with the price of admission (free) is: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III gameplay, Fight Night Round 4, Mafia II, Terminator Salvation, Watchmen: The End is Nigh, "a special announcement regarding Gears of War 2" (imulsion maps?) and more. Set those TiVos for December 14 at 9:00 PM ET – just be ready with that skip button.

You will get to see gameplay of God of War III and Brutal Legend and premiere of Uncharted 2. I might actually watch!

So long as they don't invite Game Cock this year! I was really entertained with last year's VGA's, unlike prior years. Spike knows who their audience is and cater to them extremely well.

It'll still suck. It's just got interesting trailers people want to see. And if it's actual Gameplay of God of War III, that'll be exciting.

I haven't really watched it but chatter about seems to indicate that good improvements have been made over the years. It's not a total and utter joke like it was when it first began.

bread's done
Back