$19.99
Sega Genesis Arcade Legends
$14.99
Frogger TV Arcade
Circuit City
Red Dot Sale
Save Up to 50% on select Video Games
Over 50 Titles to Choose From
"*" - Games that are in the deal and advertised.

PS2
$39.99
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Ghost Recon 2
Megaman X8
$24.99
Gretzky 05
Winnie the Pooh: Rumbly Tumbly Adventure
$14.99
Backyard Wrestling 2*
$9.99
Hitman 2*
XBOX
$39.99
Greg Hasting's Tournament Paintball
KOTOR 2
$24.99
GTA Double Pack
$14.99
Backyard Wrestling 2*
GBA
$24.99
Spongebob the Movies
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
$14.99
F-Zero GP Legend*
$12.99
Classic Donkey Kong
Classic Zelda 2
Classic Metroid
Classic Super Mario Bros.

GC
$99.99
System w/ free 8MB Nyko memory card ($14.99 value).
$24.99
Winnie the Pooh: Rumbly Tumbly Adventure
1080 Avalanche
$19.99
Official Nintendo Wired Controller
PC
$39.99
MoH: Pacific Assault
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sims 2
Rome: Total War
$19.99
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Flight Simulator 04: A Century of Flight
Rise of Nations: Gold Edition
Age of Mythology Gold
$9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 05
Madden 05
Sims Deluxe
Tournament Poker: No Limit Texas Hold'em
Target
GBA
$79.99
SP System w/ The Legend of Zelda 2

DVDs Will Now Be Listed in the DVD Forum

Did, and checked the inet. Very vague as to its fuction. I prob. should just get the PA Replay since I know itll do the trick but Im trying to be a cheapass

Some nice deals, but I think I'll hold off for now. Thanks for the post, The Successful Dropout (wait...was that always your name?). Any chance you could also post videocard deals? It may be computer hardware, but I think it's just as much a piece of gaming hardware as consoles are (I mean really, who's going to buy a $400 videocard to watch DVDs ;) ).

[quote name='Edge']Some nice deals, but I think I'll hold off for now. Thanks for the post, The Successful Dropout (wait...was that always your name?). Any chance you could also post videocard deals? It may be computer hardware, but I think it's just as much a piece of gaming hardware as consoles are (I mean really, who's going to buy a $400 videocard to watch DVDs ;) ).[/quote]

unfortunately (for you), im not going to be able to post the videocard deals too....there are a few reasons why:

1. even though i type over 100 wpm, you'd be surprised how long it takes to type up all of the vg/dvd ads as it is...which includes organizing them in pricing catagories, prettying the posts up with highlights/bolds/underlines/italics/etc and not to mention the newness of splitting the vg and dvd deals up into two differenct threads

2. i don't know crap about computer hardware....including whats good and whats not, as well as whats good for what price and whats not (when buying a computer or hardware for it, i usually just buy the most expensive crap i can find just so i know i'm getting something good....though im sure thats the best way to get ripped off)...with that said, im good with computers and i am able to find my way around them pretty good (if that makes sense)

3. its gotta stop somewhere or else i'll end up having to type the whole ads up

4. you can probably find better deals online for video cards and that type of stuff than in the BB, CC, & Target ads

sorry if i sound like an ass...but im trying my best to make as many people happy as possible (as well as myself)...depending on how busy i am with my job and personal life, from time to time i've accepted some special requests from fellow CAGs on products that aren't videogame/dvd related

Oh, okay, so its the Xbox Live Arcade. I almost ran into the future to grab the deal cause I thought it was the X-Arcade stick. I have the dual sticks and they are pretty good quality.

The Successful Dropout: no problem, it was just a suggestion. The reason I brought it up is because occasionally Best Buy has some nice deals on video cards (sometimes they'll even have sales where you get free games with them, like a few months ago they were giving away Half-life 2 along with a $300 video card for $250 total). Since BB and probably CompUSA/Circuit City only put 1 or 2 video cards into each of their ads, I didn't think it would've taken that much more time to type them out. But whatever, I'm just happy to get game deals a few days in advance.

You were right about getting ripped off when you buy the most expensive stuff though, there's almost always a budget card that manages to really stand out as the best deal out there. If there's one thing I've learned about being a cheapass gamer, it's that you can find deals in ALL aspects of gaming if you look hard enough, it's just that some parts of it seem to require you to have a degree in rocket science to figure out some of this stuff.

[quote name='bubbles']Wait X-Arcade free with mechassault 2? X-Arcade the 100 dollar joystick? Or is it something else?[/quote]

The free XBOX Arcade disc. :lol:

[quote name='lemurballs']I'll be getting tiger tomorrow morning. The last time it went to $19.99 it sold out early.[/quote]

Mike Tyson had a pet tiger, and we all know how that ended up. If you play with tigers, you're going to get bit.

Will these red dot games be in a bin or something? I would hate to search through every game section looking for whats on sale and what % off it has.

[quote name='lemurballs']I'll be getting tiger tomorrow morning. The last time it went to $19.99 it sold out early.[/quote]

Wait... Do you mean the PC version for $9.99, or do they have one of the console versions for $19.99? If it's the latter you're referring to, I didn't see that.

I've been trying to find Tiger '05 for the Xbox for $30 or less for a while, so any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Classic SMB and GTA Double Pack (Xbox) have some good prices, I might check them out.[/quote]

lmao, this is so last week's..
well sorta

bread's done
Back