NBA Live 05
MVP Baseball 05
PSP
$39.99
Metal Gear Acid
Lumines
Ridge Racer
$29.99
Pro Gamer's Kit (aluminum hard case, car adapter, earbuds, game case, etc)
$14.99
USB Link Cable w/ Media Manager
DS
$149.99
System
$29.99
Yoshi T&G
Pokemon Dash
Retro Atari
$17.99
Carry Case
GBA
$29.99
Mario Party Advance
PC
$44.99
Half-Life 2
$39.99
Act of War: Direct Action
Pirates!
$29.99
Zoo Tycoon 2
MoH: Pacific Assault
$14.99
The Sims Expansion Collections (3 different types, $14.99 each)

[quote name='evilmax17']Thanks again tsd! I forget, what does the purple mean again?[/quote]

purple= good deal

Im glad to see that SC:CT is in the ads... because that means I can get to ply it soon... VERY soon.

Wow, Brothers in Arms is really cheap at BB! Thanks for the heads up again!

Anyone want to send me a copy of Brothers in Arms? I'll pay ya $30 (game - GGC + tax and shipping). No Best Buy within 2000 miles of me.

Edit: Brothers in Arms for XBox, that is.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='evilmax17']Thanks again tsd! I forget, what does the purple mean again?[/quote]

the purple means buy one get two free :wink:[/quote]

:lol: ..just to clarify to avoid some confusion....You buy one (purple) at CC and get one and another one (purple again) at BB for free.

Thanks trust for the updates.

[quote name='yops2k']Wow, Brothers in Arms is really cheap at BB! Thanks for the heads up again!

Anyone want to send me a copy of Brothers in Arms? I'll pay ya $30 (game - GGC + tax and shipping). No Best Buy within 2000 miles of me.[/quote]
Sure, like active GGC's grow on trees. Shipping is only TWO DOLLARS and no sales tax. I feel so bad for you living in Hawaii! :roll:

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks....too bad MX vs ATV is only on sale for PS2 and no TimeSplitters deals[/quote]

Hey, targets ad isnt up yet, dont lose hope!!!

*prays target sells ts3 for 25 ish...*

Thanks yet again for the list Dropout. Really appreciate it.

Going to have to break down and get BIA for $25 after CGC. Too many games to play already, but can't pass that up at that price.

So that guy wasn't kidding. My god, $25 for Brothers in Arms.. like a rock, it dropped. I should dump my copy NOW.. but.. I love it too much :(

Brothers in Arms is 29.99

what if you buy one of those, could you get 2 more of the same ones?...

If thats so, thats good for trade in at Gamerush

I may grab DMC3, and I will most likely pick up the Sega classic collection, and maybe Narc if it gets any decent reviews (which I doubt)

[quote name='d4nn']Brothers in Arms is 29.99

If thats so, thats good for trade in at Gamerush[/quote]

:lol: my response to EvilMax about purple meaning "buy 1, get 2 free" was a joke....sorry, i was going to put "buy 1 get 1 free" but then i thought people would actually believe it to be true...so i exaggerated even more with the joke so everyone would know i was joking...or so i thought

Yeah, that is odd that none of these stores actually have TimeSplitters deal because I have seen so many advertisements for it. So, I guess they will have on sale sometime down the road.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='d4nn']Brothers in Arms is 29.99

If thats so, thats good for trade in at Gamerush[/quote]

:lol: my response to EvilMax about purple meaning "buy 1, get 2 free" was a joke....sorry, i was going to put "buy 1 get 1 free" but then i thought people would actually believe it to be true...so i exaggerated even more with the joke so everyone would know i was joking...or so i thought[/quote]
:rofl: I knew someone would fall for this buy 1 get 2 free on purple games. Well I'm off to BB and CC to hide all the purple games I want next week.

[quote name='DCGCPlayer'][quote name='yops2k']Wow, Brothers in Arms is really cheap at BB! Thanks for the heads up again!

Anyone want to send me a copy of Brothers in Arms? I'll pay ya $30 (game - GGC + tax and shipping). No Best Buy within 2000 miles of me.[/quote]
Sure, like active GGC's grow on trees. Shipping is only TWO DOLLARS and no sales tax. I feel so bad for you living in Hawaii! :roll:[/quote]

I'd agree that he should offer a few dollars more, but I wanted to remind people not to waste a regular ($19.99 and up) GGC coupon on this. Use the more abundant system specific $29.99 and up ones.

[quote name='Gojtron']There is no Target ad, Easter. And while I'd like to say something in the vein of told you so, well I told you so.[/quote]

good job....i know this quote wasn't directed at me, but i defended you in your thread about BIA...just to let you know, in case you didn't see it

lol..thanks for the post TSD...checking reviews of some of the cheaper stuff this week to see if i will make any purchases...brb thanks

Just when I put down full money for the preorder of LE Chaos Theory and and Gamerush owes me a free 50 dollar game, Brothers in Arms gets a nice price drop and I am forced to act on it. Looks like I'll be set for months to come.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='DCGCPlayer'][quote name='yops2k']Wow, Brothers in Arms is really cheap at BB! Thanks for the heads up again!

Sure, like active GGC's grow on trees. Shipping is only TWO DOLLARS and no sales tax. I feel so bad for you living in Hawaii! :roll:[/quote]

I'd agree that he should offer a few dollars more, but I wanted to remind people not to waste a regular ($19.99 and up) GGC coupon on this. Use the more abundant system specific $29.99 and up ones.[/quote]

Well, I didn't think that BB would let me have ground shipping, but it seems that they do.

Oh man. Thanks OP.

Now I have a decision to make, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory CE for $55 or so or BIA for $25, my wife will kill me if I buy both.

[quote name='guessed'] I'd agree that he should offer a few dollars more, but I wanted to remind people not to waste a regular ($19.99 and up) GGC coupon on this. Use the more abundant system specific $29.99 and up ones.[/quote]

Good idea... without your heads up, I would have wasted the $19.99 GGC on BIA.

I'd wake up earlier on Sunday to be at Best Buy one hour before they open, to be early in line, so I can pick up Brothers in Arms and Controller S for Xbox after using the GGC, for a total of $50 including tax. :D

thanks for the heads up trust!

Sorry, I don't understand -- What is this 'purple' code. Buy 1 purple at CC and get another and then one free at BB. Please clarify how this works. For example, I want MX v. ATV Unleashed at CC for $33. How would this deal work? Thanks for any help. :)

[quote name='bigirish77']Sorry, I don't understand -- What is this 'purple' code. Buy 1 purple at CC and get another and then one free at BB. Please clarify how this works. For example, I want MX v. ATV Unleashed at CC for $33. How would this deal work? Thanks for any help. :)[/quote]

No Buy One Get One Free. That doesn't even make sense. Purple means it's a good deal.

[quote name='bigirish77']Sorry, I don't understand -- What is this 'purple' code. Buy 1 purple at CC and get another and then one free at BB. Please clarify how this works. For example, I want MX v. ATV Unleashed at CC for $33. How would this deal work? Thanks for any help. :)[/quote]

:lol: thats what happens when you don't read the whole thread

Thanks for the prices, The Successful Dropout.

Remember guys, the GGC being applied to something on sale is YMMV (I assume the specific system coupon is too, but I've never read that coupon).

Thanks for the lesson on the 'purple color titles.' I figured there was no b1g1 deal, but was hoping. Still great deals. Thanks for the post!!

Thank god nothing for me this week. My wallet took a big enough of a hit last week alone between the 25% off Nintendo games sale at CC (grabbed Yoshi Touch & Go, Zelda 2 GBA, and Castlevania GBA), Star Wars Clone Wars Volume 1, and a ton of $6.99 Millennium collection CDs... my wallet needs one fatass rest. :D

bread's done
Back