Vice City Stories or Liberty City Stories?

I personally prefer liberty city stories alot more since the story holds together more and the fact that the city is smaller just works better with the PSP concept of pick up and play games. Vice city is good, but I found less to care about it than LCS.

Lol, I was about to post the exact same topic. Because I just got a PSP. Yes people, which one is better?

I agree that LCS seems a lot more compact. The missions and locals felt closer. Maybe that is why I like VCS better so far (just starting playing), it is more similar to the console versions because if seems larger. Only issue with that is it takes more time to get from point A to point B compared to LCS.

Can't really say much on the story of VCS, seems alright to me right now. LCS is pretty good, I hated the characters but that was kind of the point.

So if quick sessions is what you want, I'd go LCS.

[quote name='scsg75']I liked Vice better. Mainly because of the bigger city, music and 80's vibe.[/quote]
I don't own either, but this is the reason I just picked up VCS from Amazon, should be here today :D

What's the difference between the original versions of these games and these "Stories" versions on PSP? If I played through GTA Vice City on the PC already, is it redundant for me to play through VCS, or are the games completely different/independent save for the location?

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']What's the difference between the original versions of these games and these "Stories" versions on PSP? If I played through GTA Vice City on the PC already, is it redundant for me to play through VCS, or are the games completely different/independent save for the location?

Ruahrc[/quote]

They're completely different. Both LCS & VCS are prequels to Vice City & GTA 3.

bread's done
Back