[Victoria, BC] 360 Mad Catz Femme Fatale TE UNOPENED! trade for ps3 TE?

bluntegg

CAG Veteran
Hello, I have a 360 Femme Fatale TE like the title says. It's in absolute mint condition, never opened (even the box is in mint condition, unlike some new TE's I've seen), bought it from the Mad Catz store a few months back.

I already have the MvC stick and don't think I'll be using the Femme Fatale at all. None of my local friends play fighting games and I don't think it's worth opening since there were only 650 made. I'd rather sell/trade it to someone who actually collects this stuff rather than let my friend's greasy hands on it maybe once a month.

I would ideally like to trade it for another unopened TE for PS3, doesn't necessarily have to a Femme Fatale PS3 (more of my online buddies play SF on psn). If it's like a Round 1 stick I might want to get some extra cash, since you'd be getting an insane deal for a straight up trade, but I am willing to negotiate.

If anyone wants to just straight buy it off me I'm open to that as well. I'll also consider used sticks if you want to pony up some extra cash.

Please make me an offer so I can move over to PS3 Street Fighter!

bread's done
Back