Video Cards with free the Witcher PC game from Newegg

this game has a new and improved version coming out later this year. Not sure if it will be available thru an update with purchase of original or not

[quote name='danh920']this game has a new and improved version coming out later this year. Not sure if it will be available thru an update with purchase of original or not[/quote]
It will be available through an update to those who register their copies.

And i Second the GDDR3 memory, was looking for a quick link....Its almost all newer MSI cards comming with the game (from $60 and up....)

Hopefully this means The Witcher prices on eBay will plummet... I've been waiting to grab this game for cheap and don't quite need to the video card upgrade.

I can't wait for the Witcher. I'm getting it this week. Looks real fun. The only RPG I've really ever liked was Oblivion(which I absolutely loved).

[quote name='shortyman920']I can't wait for the Witcher. I'm getting it this week. Looks real fun. The only RPG I've really ever liked was Oblivion(which I absolutely loved).[/quote]

Get ready for disappointment if that's the case...

Cool deal, but I agree CappyCobra-I don't want the censored North American version (obviously it's just censored down to typical 'M' rated American console game status, but still).

[quote name='Wolfpup']Cool deal, but I agree CappyCobra-I don't want the censored North American version (obviously it's just censored down to typical 'M' rated American console game status, but still).[/QUOTE]
There is a mod that turns the censored version into the uncensored version. I don't have a link, but I know it's out there.

I'll just end up importing it from GoGamer :)

Only bad thing is I'd like my sale to be counted towards North America, but at the same time I'd like it to be counted towards non-censorship.

bread's done
Back