Video Cards

LordFungus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey,

Just recently I upgraded my 3 home PC's with new video cards. The old cards were pulled working with no issues. Im a computer tech so, its my job.....

Up for grabs are

1. PNY NVIDIA FX5200 AGP 8x/4x 256MB (1 year old)
2. XTASY RADEON X300 PCI-E 256MB (1year old)
3. EGATE NVIDIA 6800XT AGP 8x/4x 256MB (4 months old) (biostar)

All cards pulled working...all come with manuals, driver disks, and box

here are some prices from newegg for the cards new

1. about $40
2. about $40
3. About $100

Go ahead, go look em up for yourself, I'll wait........

I would love to sell these at about 40% of retail.

Price:

1. PNY $22 includes shipping
2. XTASY $25 includes shipping
3. 6800XT $50 includes shipping

I will also consider trades. The only trades I am looking for are XBOX 360 games, and I do not have a trade list up at this time. Not alot I am interested in trading for, but who knows, PM and well see if we can work a deal.

OK, so I am trying to get these cards out of my house and to a good home.....

If anyone is interested please PM and we can discuss it
The 6800XT does require an extra power adaptor and needs a min 320W power supply. Also the 6800XT come with a nice overclocking utility, but if you wish to overclock, I highly recommend getting a better fan for it. The stock fan is a little wimpy.

Thanks for looking.....

Forgot,

The price with shipping is for the normal 48 states.....if Canada, Alaska, or Hi, shipping may be a bit more.......

thanks again

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I might be interested. I was just wondering: is it possible to ditch the box and reduce the price a little?[/QUOTE]

cheap ass.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I might be interested. I was just wondering: is it possible to ditch the box and reduce the price a little?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could ditch the box, I was adding a flat 6 dollars shipping...for larger boxes and USPS tracking numbers. I could ditch the box....Which one are you interested in? If its the 6800XT......I could go a little lower....

Spent $400 in upgrades, just trying to recoup some losses......

thanks all for looking

Hmm, I might be interested in one of the lower end cards. Let me do some digging and see if this cheap-ass Dell Desktop has an AGP slot in it to upgrade with or if I'm stuck with crapp intel on-board crap.

Strange question... can you measure the 6800 and post the length? I'm building a new system in a very small case and want to make sure that this thing will fit in there.

Also, to save folks the trouble, here's the link on newegg.

[quote name='daminion']Strange question... can you measure the 6800 and post the length? I'm building a new system in a very small case and want to make sure that this thing will fit in there.

Also, to save folks the trouble, here's the link on newegg.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link...Im a lazyass as well as a cheapass......

The card measures 8 inches long by 4 and 1/2 tall.....hope that helps, I was able to overclock by 8 to 10 % with the stock cooler and a slot fan...if you wanna go higher, you need a better fan/heatsink.....

I do have a paypal account...but have never recieved money...only used it to buy others stuff......but i guess I could accept paypal if your willing to work with a novice......

Also the FX5200 is a huge improvement over on-board, was able to run Guild wars and WOW at very close to max settings

The 6800XT allowed for playing NWN2 at medum settings at a constant 25FPS using FRAPS

The X300 (PCIE) allowed medium settings on NWN2 at 18FPS, low settings got about 28FPS

hope all this helps

PS: NWN2 = Neverwinter Nights 2 (graphic hog of a game.......whole reason for my upgrades cause I want max settings, game is playable at medium or low, but I wanted the full enchelada(sp). I am now running a radeon 1900GT PCIE with 5% overclocking and get 28FPS on max (high) resolution settings, very playable im my opinion.

Thanks again for looking

bread's done
Back