Video Game Awards Free Downloadable Game?

realkilla789

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I've been following the VGAs for about 2 years now and both years they have had a giveaway giving out the best downloadable games for each platform (PC, Wii, 360, PS3) and you could pick which one you wanted. They usually give out 4,000 copies and I have always got in. In 2008 I got Braid on 360 and last year I got osmosis for steam. However, it seems this year they haven't had the contest, or at least yet. Have you guys heard any news about the giveaway? If not, look out for the giveaway on the VGA homepage. They might do it.

I thought there was one game they just completely failed to give out any codes for last year. Guess they don't want to do that again.

I've been checking their site and here daily for the last couple weeks hoping for this again. It makes me sad that they don't seem to be doing it this year.

[quote name='Flak']I thought there was one game they just completely failed to give out any codes for last year. Guess they don't want to do that again.[/QUOTE]

ya, they didnt give any codes for xbox 360 (splosion man, trials hd) i think only steam and ps3 got codes

This post cracks me up beause for the past week I have checked here and spike waiting for the next contest. Last year was full of problems so this doesnt surprise me. Hopefully they get it together next year.

bread's done
Back