Video Game Blowout at KBtoys.com

Not a bad price for Jak II but shipping is $3.25 so I think I'd rather just get it for $6 used at Gamestop.

Ordered Astro Boy GBA & Bomberman Classic GBA for $18.82 shipped. I also got charged 54 cents tax because I live in Colorado. They also charge tax to MA & VA.

only game I was semi-interested in was Astro Boy, but that's gone.

I've read that Virtual On Marz is much worse than the Saturn & Dreamcast titles.

Killer 7, Breakdown, Rise of the Kasai, Mercenaries, AstroBoy... all worth it.

I think I'll go for Smart Bomb... nevermind... its 5 bucks on amazon.

Thanks OP!

dead mans hand is a decnt first person shooter for xbox. i might have to jump on that.

not bad @ 5.99 check it out i think gamestop still has it under for 12 or 14.99

Looks to be a continuation of the 40, then 50, then 60, now 70% off sale seemingly to clear out their inventory.

[quote name='R0wdi']Is Jak2 a good deal for $6, and how much does tax and shipping come out to?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it retails for $14.99, so that's way more than 50% off.

No tax in most states.

Shipping runs about 3 dollars (at least, for the 3 games I ordered it was something like $3.17 total shipping)

[quote name='Maxim726X']Virtual ON any good? Wasn't that originally a Dreamcast title?[/quote]

I bought it from them when it was on sale for $14.55 a few months back. And I'm disappointed greatly. Pass on it. Also, it's a series that had other iterations originally on the arcades but then on the PC and Dreamcast.

[quote name='dfo']Is Soul Calibur II for $6 a good deal?[/quote]

Depends on the deal...if it's the Xbox or Gamecube versions, then yes, cause it's still one of the best fighting games created...the PS2 version, not so much. Not that it's bad, it just pales in comparison to the other two.

[quote name='Ronin317']Depends on the deal...if it's the Xbox or Gamecube versions, then yes, cause it's still one of the best fighting games created...the PS2 version, not so much. Not that it's bad, it just pales in comparison to the other two.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm ... actually, it's not a good deal -- Soul Calibur 2 on Xbox is a GH GH -- meaning it's a 9.99 platinum hits. You're basically saving a $1 by buying it through KB.

Personally, I'd just pick it up at retail, pay the extra $1 and have it right away but whatever floats your boat.

I have the Xbox and Gamecube versions -- The GCN version wins for me b/c it has Link!

Thanks. Thinking about picking up a cheap 5.1 surround system, but I have a thing against really bad sound. Then again, I'm wondering if having surround sound > no surround sound at all. $15 is a steal I think.

also an optical cable for less than $4? yes please. mine is having a hard time staying in + the covers got lost during a recent move. :(

edit: oh ouch, shipping on the speakers kill it for me. now i'm not sure about the cables. though it disconnects when moving whatever it's plugged into, the one i have now works fine. shouldn't be moving the 360 or whatever it's connected to anyway. price doubles after shipping too.

[quote name='eshbums']Is KB going under? There's a Craigslist posting in our area for store fixtures at two different locations locally.[/quote]

They are closing some of their stores.

[quote name='NovaKane']Anyone?...How's Spawn for PS2? o_O[/QUOTE]

Spawn Armageddon? yea its good. i like it. i beat it then i traded it in.

bread's done
Back