Video game chairs

sgs89

CAGiversary!
I was wondering whether anyone knew of a good chair specifically made for playing video games. I think there was one mentioned in the most recent EGM (a black and red rocking chair-type), but I can't remember what it was called or the website. Can someone help me out with a link or suggestions?

Thanks

It's called the Rocker and you could get it at Best Buy for about $300 (but if you're a true CAG you'd wait till it's only the display model and get it at a lower price like my friend did - $128)

I went to the local Value City a year or so ago, and bought the Intensor chair. Many people said they were uncomfortable, but I disagree. I bought it for $40, and I feel it was worth every penny. That's the only video game chair I can think of.

A guy on my friend's floor has a great PC gaming chair with speakers built into it. When the sound it up, you can't hear anything else. And it's comfortable...

[quote name='beerguy961']A guy on my friend's floor has a great PC gaming chair with speakers built into it. When the sound it up, you can't hear anything else. And it's comfortable...[/quote]

That sounds like my Intensor chair. It has the built in speakers, and sounds very good, especially since I paid $40.

The AK rocker is at my Costco for $67. I tried it, seemed comfortable, but that was just for one minute, not hours.

bread's done
Back