Video Game Company Interships in WA?

BryceDraven

CAGiversary!
Do you know of any interships in Washington State for Video Game companies? I plan to become a Video Game Producer and am currently going to college. I have to take a Learning Into Action credit where I have to be a intern. So I was thinking, maybe someone at the site might know some companies that have interships in Washington State. I haven't found any so far but I do have a couple leads that my networking friends that are real video game producers gave me. So far, I haven't found a program but I am hopeing. Of course I have asked my networks but their companies don't give internships but one of my friends did list some companies that might have some.

Microsoft
Nintendo
Bungie
Surreal Entertainment (Subsidiary of Midway, based in Seattle)
Zipper Interactive (makers of SOCOM)
SCEA Online (small satelitte office in Seattle)
Gas Powered Games
Guppy Games (Cell phone games)

BUT I haven't found any intership program information about them yet. Except for Mirosoft but it wasn't in the X-Box area of the company.

Well any help finding a good internship would really make my day, thanks for any help! ;)

[quote name='ph33r m3']There's a Mount Vernon? No shit, i've only heard of Mt. Tahoma.[/quote] Let's all get out our Washington State maps and take a look. >.> lol Mount Vernon is in the center of Skagit County and is like the 2nd biggest city.. it is also right next to the first biggest which is Berlington. They basicly meet at the river in the middle of the two cities. Their both so big that they spread into eachother and really make one big city but really they don't because they have differnt city laws which is way some companies are moveing across the river to Berlington.

Well, let's get back on topic. Do you know any interships? lol :cool:

[quote name='BryceDraven']Ohhh sounds like a good idea, thanks. ;)[/quote]

Post it on here for constructive critcism when you are done

Only one I know of is Microsoft, and I'm not sure if it's video games. I think Nintendo does it (based on the fact that I'm pretty sure I need to take an internship there for school), but I'm not positive.

good luck, if they are offered (i'm sure they are)... they are probably offered to friends of the company and people that are extremely connected and are probably extremely selective. i hope you have a killer resume

[quote name='BryceDraven']lol Mount Vernon is in the center of Skagit County and is like the 2nd biggest city.. it is also right next to the first biggest which is Berlington. They basicly meet at the river in the middle of the two cities. Their both so big that they spread into eachother and really make one big city but really they don't because they have differnt city laws which is way some companies are moveing across the river to Berlington.[/quote]

Ok, first of all, it's Burlington. With a U.

Second of all, If you want any internships at all, check Monster.com as I seem to remember Nintendo placing some on there a time ago.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Ok, first of all, it's Burlington. With a U.

Second of all, If you want any internships at all, check Monster.com as I seem to remember Nintendo placing some on there a time ago.[/quote] Thanks O:)

bread's done
Back