Video Game Console Fire Sale @ Cowboom (alternating systems, pre-owned)

Can't add anything to cart. Keeps looping back to original screen. Anyone else having this problem?

So I'm looking at the pre-owned Wii to see what's included:
Included: Wii Console, Wii Console Stand, Wii Stand Plate, Sensor Bar, Wii Ac Adapter, Wii Av Cable

So all you literally get is the Wii.. not even a Wiimote and nunchuck. Ehhh.. spend a bit more to get a new system + a game + a Wiimote + a nunchuck.

Finally started to work for me. But caused me to miss out on the Mario dsi XL:bomb:.

If anyone's interested the Onyx 3ds has popped up a few times at 110.

Might grab a Wii to try out Homebrew. Would love to have my games immediately accessible from the menu. Only don't want to mess with my launch unit. I'll sleep on it.

Thanks OP

spotted a black wii and some dsi xl's in various colors (mario, bronze, midnight blue) @ $79.99. I would've bit on the mario dsi xl but i decided not too . . at the moment at least.

[quote name='immanewb']So I'm looking at the pre-owned Wii to see what's included:
Included: Wii Console, Wii Console Stand, Wii Stand Plate, Sensor Bar, Wii Ac Adapter, Wii Av Cable

So all you literally get is the Wii.. not even a Wiimote and nunchuck. Ehhh.. spend a bit more to get a new system + a game + a Wiimote + a nunchuck.[/QUOTE]

Just keep adding and removing to cart. I got one with everything except the manuals for $70 after tax+shipping.

shoot I get paid on on wednesday night too, if its still there I might get my niece a dsi her 11th birthday is coming and I wanted to get her a video game console for getting on honor roll last week

Does anyone have experience with these warranties?
Since Cowboom is a Best Buy brand I wonder why they don't just use Best Buy's warranty.

i want a second xbox for netflix in my bedroom and another console for fighting game gatherings, they were going for 60 when they popped up?

the website sucks, but 100% guarantee. if you dont like it for any reason, they give you a full refund and give you a shipping sticker for return. I bought two DSI and two DSXL and will keep one of each as long as they are in good condidition. I got the red mario ones but doesnt come with the game. I did spot a couple dsxl for $69.99, but most are $79.99, the DSi was $49.99.

[quote name='romodome']the website sucks, but 100% guarantee. if you dont like it for any reason, they give you a full refund and give you a shipping sticker for return. I bought two DSI and two DSXL and will keep one of each as long as they are in good condidition. I got the red mario ones but doesnt come with the game. I did spot a couple dsxl for $69.99, but most are $79.99, the DSi was $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Which doesn't mean anything if I can't buy the product in the first place. I tried twice and both times it wouldn't charge me when I checked out. I even changed what credit card I was using the second time.

I had a Mario DSI XL bundle, like new, with game and everything for $75. It made it into my cart, and magically disappeared by the next screen. :cry:

I knew there was a reason why I never pay much attention to these things.

the codes don't work with the deals of the day.

but I bit on a black 3DS, condition 8 for $120 (like new, minor use) with everything but the 2gb sd card.

first portable since GBC from my parents forever ago. And now to find a copy of star fox.

edit: and now that I think about it, first nintendo again in over 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got an order through for a 3DS. Don't know how much I'll use it, but it will allow me to play along with my son for some games on his DS Lite.

Edit: decided to cancel. Don't really have the money right now for a 3DS given how I probably won't use it as much as I'd like.

Both Aqua Blue and Cosmo Black 3DS systems are $110. Pretty good deal, although their MSRP of $249.99 is a bit outdated. And I just saw a red Mario Kart DSi up for $80.

The original Wii is up for $60 and the black Wii is $80.

I'm refreshing because I'd love a PS3 for cheap. Hoping to find one...

I took a chance on a grade 5 Wii for $60. It comes with everything besides the Wii sports game. Hopefully it comes in good condition.

[quote name='rbarba4']Finally started to work for me. But caused me to miss out on the Mario dsi XL:bomb:.

If anyone's interested the Onyx 3ds has popped up a few times at 110.

Might grab a Wii to try out Homebrew. Would love to have my games immediately accessible from the menu. Only don't want to mess with my launch unit. I'll sleep on it.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

How did you miss out on the mario dsi xl? I just got on now and bought one after I read your post. Should still be available.

Can anyone help me on whether I got a good deal or not? I never really had wii in my possession before so I'm kinda clueless.

I was able to order a wii system for 70 including shipping+tax but I'm not sure if I made a right decision. Can anybody tell me which of things aren't included in my wii that is normally included as new? I didn't read the full description as I was afraid I would miss the deal.

Nintendo Wii Game Console System
Condition:
Pre-owned
Included: Wii Console, Wii Remote, Remote Strap, Nunchuk, Sensor Bar, Wii Ac Adapter, Wii Av Cable
Not Included:
Wii Console Stand, Wii Stand Plate, Sensor Bar Stand, Wii Sports Disc, Wii Sports Disc Manual, Wii Manual(s), Jelly Remote Cover, Remote Batteries (aa)
Product Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use

[quote name='ancientbarb']Can anyone help me on whether I got a good deal or not? I never really had wii in my possession before so I'm kinda clueless.

I was able to order a wii system for 70 including shipping+tax but I'm not sure if I made a right decision. Can anybody tell me which of things aren't included in my wii that is normally included as new? I didn't read the full description as I was afraid I would miss the deal.

Condition:
Pre-owned
Included: Wii Console, Wii Remote, Remote Strap, Nunchuk, Sensor Bar, Wii Ac Adapter, Wii Av Cable
Not Included:
Wii Console Stand, Wii Stand Plate, Sensor Bar Stand, Wii Sports Disc, Wii Sports Disc Manual, Wii Manual(s), Jelly Remote Cover, Remote Batteries (aa)
Product Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use[/QUOTE]

Earlier I saw Wii's that were complete for the same price, so it depends on if you really wanted the sports game.

[quote name='ancientbarb']Can anyone help me on whether I got a good deal or not? I never really had wii in my possession before so I'm kinda clueless.

Condition:
Pre-owned
Not Included:
Product Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use[/QUOTE]

That's the same one I bit on. I hought it for my girlfriend since she really wants to play the new super Mario and other Mario titles

Well I dont really care about wii sports so I can live without that. But is sensor bar stand necessary to have the sensor bar work properly?

[quote name='ancientbarb']Well I dont really care about wii sports so I can live without that. But is sensor bar stand necessary to have the sensor bar work properly?[/QUOTE]

Nope in fact I never used it with my old TV when it was on top of it (I just rested it on the edge), and I don't use it now with it sitting below the TV.

[quote name='waldo21212']Nope in fact I never used it with my old TV when it was on top of it (I just rested it on the edge), and I don't use it now with it sitting below the TV.[/QUOTE]

Haha I guess I'm pretty satisfied with my deal then. Thx for the help mate.

[quote name='slainviper']Does anyone have experience with these warranties?
Since Cowboom is a Best Buy brand I wonder why they don't just use Best Buy's warranty.[/QUOTE]
Cowboom's warranty site sucks. It was reasonably easy to register my zune on there, but when I started having issues with it, I had to supply proof that i had bought it. Then I had to supply something else (I forget what). Finally they wanted me to pay $15 for them to ship it back to me. I said fuck it. What pissed me off even more was that the zune I bought was still under Microsoft's warranty after checking with all the trouble and they fixed the problem post haste.

[quote name='ancientbarb']But is sensor bar stand necessary to have the sensor bar work properly?[/QUOTE]

Nope! Threw mine away day one haha

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']How did you miss out on the mario dsi xl? I just got on now and bought one after I read your post. Should still be available.[/QUOTE]

Well, did get one when I woke up today.

Last night, I spent half an hour trying to add to my cart w/out it working. After I posted, spent another half hour waiting for it to pop up again but never did

Managed to snag a PS3 160gb slim for my bud for 164 after shipping and tax, but I got an email saying my order is under review. Seems from the message that it's standard protocol and that it will ship within 2 days. Hopefully it actually does.

I just Ordered myself A Blue Dsi XL. For some reason i've been wanting the blue one. Now I just need to hunt down one of the Matching Large Stylus that originally come with the systems.

[quote name='LoveLost']I just Ordered myself A Blue Dsi XL. For some reason i've been wanting the blue one. Now I just need to hunt down one of the Matching Large Stylus that originally come with the systems.[/QUOTE]

Felt the same way about the red XL

Now to see how good a shape it's in:pray:

Well, I bit on a 60gb Backwards Compatible PS3 for 191, let's see how it goes. Apparently this one comes with everything (controller, cords, warranty seal, manual). Graded 5, some scratches and signs of use. If this thing is 3.55 or lower, I could sell it for a pretty penny on ebay or CL. I'll check in once it comes.

Got the mario dsi xl and it was in really good shape. Only some slight scratches to the exterior cover. The screens look great.

It came with the ac adapter only. No sd card, no oversized stylus

The wii i ordered wasn't so great. Whole mess of scratches to the console and its missing the gc port cover. This is alot worse than just some signs of wear. Oh and it came with two wiimotes and the ac adapter

bread's done
Back