Video game lagoon! *point transfer prize!* Brand new lagoon site! *ref thread*

squirrel007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
We offer you free time and credits for your favorite games. All you have to do in order to receive your free time or credits is visit a few of our sponsors. Our sponsors just ask that you answer a few surveys. It does not cost you anything to participate in our program. You are signing up for 100% free offers. (We have a few that require you to pay or use a credit card but you can skip those) Each offer you signup for has a point value. As soon as you reach the minimum points for the prize you wish, just request your prize by clicking "Available Prizes" from the left hand menu.
Now we can finally score some games from our favorite free site family! LAGOONS!
Join up now!

http://www.videogamelagoon.com/?ref=62582 *will be removed soon after more links are posted*

According to the lagoon's TOS we are allowed to have a account on more than one site... just not more than one account on the same site. So you dont have to worry about it if you are a member on gaming lagoon or another lagoon site!

AND check out these new prizes that im loving!
Transfer 10 Points to Another Lagoon Sites [12.00 pts]
Any Game $24.99 and under [24.99 pts]
Any Game $30.00 and under [30.00 pts]
Any Game $35.00 and under [35.00 pts]
Any Game $40.00 and Under [40.00 pts]
Any Game $45.00 and Under [45.00 pts]
Any Game $50.00 and Under [50.00 pts]
Any Game $55.00 and Under [55.00 pts]
Any Game $60.00 and under [60.00 pts]
Any Game $70.00 and under [70.00 pts]
Any Game $80.00 and under [80.00 pts]
Any Game $90.00 and under [90.00 pts]
Any Game $100.00 and under [100.00 pts]

We will purchase you any game you wish. However it must follow under these rules listed below to pick this prize category:
1) The Game must be $X or below
2) The Game must be something sold by Amazon.com (We will use Amazon.com for Price of Game)
3) This must be a game or a game/hardware Combo Kit
If you pick a game that is more than $X when using this price request option, you request will be denied and you will NOT receive your points back.
In the box marked game, type in the game you wish.
In the box marked console type in the video game console this game is for. If it is for your PC type in PC.
Join up now!

http://www.videogamelagoon.com/?ref=62582 *will be removed soon after more links are posted*

You get 20% from each refferal under you!

I'm not sure if you've looked into it, but doing CashCrate as well (with another spam email) would probably help you out too, its just like CashLagoon. I also think that you cannot do the same offers on GamingLagoon as CashLagoon, so you might have more offers avail to you squirrel for more cash there if you've already done GL to do as well. Definitely both are recommended though, great sites.

[quote name='Brian9824']Could you remove your referal links from MY thread Squirrel007?[/QUOTE]
Its occured on every thread by one guy or another, so I doubt anyones link will be removed since I've not seen one removed except for the rare spammer that hits up every thread.

Still no referrals under me for videogamelagoon... :( (thanks)

but atleast I got paypal'd by cashlagoon!
GREAT site if you havnt tried it by the way!

I reccommend doing cellphone offers! the offer is pretty nice and they pay large sums!
moneys.JPG

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=9906

[quote name='squirrel007']Still no referrals under me for videogamelagoon... :( (thanks)

but atleast I got paypal'd by cashlagoon!
GREAT site if you havnt tried it by the way!

I reccommend doing cellphone offers! the offer is pretty nice and they pay large sums!
moneys.JPG

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=9906[/quote]

how hard is it to cancel the cellphone offers?

[quote name='CryptopsyBodom']how hard is it to cancel the cellphone offers?[/QUOTE]

Not hard, just a text message.

Go to the offer's site and find the number to text to cancel so you can be sure it works on your phone ;)

Post your ref links here and please use mine also! (in-case you dont like the service)

bread's done
Back