Video Game Rental

Gamefly allows you to download, view or print the manual when you rent the game. That is the only one I know.

oh, thanks but I was looking for a service which comes with an instruction manual because I want to use the unique code that comes in the manual from the Guitar Hero Series so I can import the songs.

Go to Gamestop, look for used GH cases on the shelves, check if the manual is inside, take a picture of the code with your cell phone, go home and input the code and cross your fingers.

[quote name='Puffa469']Go to Gamestop, look for used GH cases on the shelves, check if the manual is inside, take a picture of the code with your cell phone, go home and input the code and cross your fingers.[/QUOTE]

Or, Plan B: buy the game instead of screwing somebody else over. :roll:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Or, Plan B: buy the game instead of screwing somebody else over. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Buy the game new if you want 100% assurance your code will work. Buying it new also helps out the developer, and unfortunately in this case, the publisher.

Buying it used from Gamestop only helps gamestop. Plus theres no guarantee one of the previous owners hasn't used the code already (probably did).

bread's done
Back