Video Game Rock Songs app

EBPanthers21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
There is an app on iTunes now, called Video Game Rock Songs. It streams the songs from all the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games, but wondered one thing: does it include DLC? It says select from song packs, but I don't want to spend $1.99 until I find out. Does anyone know if it contains any DLC? Thanks for looking!

What kind of DLC? Like for the actual Rock Band/Guitar Hero games? It is exactly what it says it is. Pay for it and listen to songs from the games. That's it. That's all. Nothing else.

[quote name='Malik112099']What kind of DLC? Like for the actual Rock Band/Guitar Hero games? It is exactly what it says it is. Pay for it and listen to songs from the games. That's it. That's all. Nothing else.[/quote]

It also says select from song packs, and song packs are DLC.

[quote name='EBPanthers21']It also says select from song packs, and song packs are DLC.[/quote]

I still don't understand what you are talking about. Do you want the DLC songs to be included in the music to listen to? Is that what you mean?

Description

When you hit the road without your guitar and drums, at least take the music with you.

Whether you're a GUITAR HERO or play in a ROCK BAND, you can listen to the full tracks from the hundreds of songs in the various musical video games packs you play.

Pick any particular game pack or listen to them all. Play along with your best air game guitar.

Even if you're not a gamer, you'll like this music -- full of great guitar and driving drums.

These are the original versions of these songs by the original artist . . . not some cover version.

Hear or see a song you like? Select the "buy song" button and you'll be taken directly to that song in the iTunes store.

Requirements

Video Game Rock requires a connection to a 3G, Edge, or Wi-fi network to stream the music to your iPhone or iPod Touch.

It plays the music in shuffle mode much like a web radio station.

Based on the description (which says nothing about song packs) I would think you can choose if you listen to songs from certain games (ie Rock Band or Guitar Hero) or you just shuffle songs from every game together. Here's an idea....just download the songs you like from the games and make a playlist.

bread's done
Back