Video Game Trade Suggestions

cerobins5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I have been trying to find someone to trade me Naruto Shippuden Generations (360) for a while now, but the only person that i have found wants Skyrim, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm II and Dragon Age II. That seems a bit hight for me... what do you think?

Definitely way too high--if you're only looking for one game and aren't getting biters, you should just save up and buy the game outright. This deal isn't worth it.

[quote name='ethwang']Definitely way too high--if you're only looking for one game and aren't getting biters, you should just save up and buy the game outright. This deal isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I was really thinking the same thing... I mean, that is the main game i am looking for, but i thought it was pretty high too. I appreciate yalls input!

Just sell the games on ebay/amazon, then use the money to buy Naruto Shippuden Generations. Problem solved.

[quote name='62t']Just sell the games on ebay/amazon, then use the money to buy Naruto Shippuden Generations. Problem solved.[/QUOTE]

Haha... Good plan

bread's done
Back