Video Game Website

I hate to break it to you Xboxpat, but your site will never be successful.

Here is an excerpt from one of your terribly written reviews:
Rock Band is rocking on with the second release in the series, Rock Band 2 features many improvements from the first game like online band world tour and much better graphics. After playing this game for a while you will notice how many more songs their are in Rock Band 2 and that most of them are actually good, some of my favorite songs are Eye of the tiger, pretend that were dead and my own worst enemy. In Rock Band two the core gameplay is much different than in guitar hero or Rock Band 1, instead of just playing 5 songs then unlocking more of them you actualy play your own world tour get fans and hire staff. In the drum carrer their are 3 new ways to have fun 1. a beat trainer 2. a fill trainer 3. a freestyle mode so that you can play whatever you want! Rock Band two is a very fun game if your with your freinds or by yourself,
That is why it will ge a

10/10 !

It may be time to consider a new career, or at the very least, a better grasp of the English language.

Wow that was confusing as hell to read

Little harsh no?
Just clean up the site and your writing skills as much as possible, the look and feel is what attracts people to you

Your reviews are sentences long....please make them longer!

[quote name='SuxoR']Wow that was confusing as hell to read

Little harsh no?
Just clean up the site and your writing skills as much as possible, the look and feel is what attracts people to you

Your reviews are sentences long....please make them longer![/quote]

Harsh, yes, but the kid needs to hear that.

Honestly, what makes you think people will go to your site? Your up against Kotaku, Joystiq, Giant Bomb, etc. If you just are dying to get into the industry, go to college, take some journalism classes, get a degree, and go from there.

bread's done
Back