Video Games! Anime and MORE!

mysticeden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
All these games are new and sealed aka never been open and all that.

::ds:NINTENDO DS GAMES
Sudoku Mania $15
Trace Memory $15
Metroid Prime Pinball + rumble pack $15
Polarium $10

:gba:GBA GAMES
Strawberry shortcake $10
Teen Titans $10
Gunstar Super Heroes $10
Arcade Advanced $10
Puffy Ami Yumi $10

:gc:GAMECUBE GAMES
Sonic Mega Collection $15
Super Monkey Ball 2 $15
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life $20
Sonic DX Adventure Directors Cut $15
Teen Titans $13
Rave Master $20

PLAYSTATION
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (name a price)
40 Winks (name a price)

:ps2:PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES
Harry Potter and the goblet of Fire $10
Jak II $10
Music Maker Deluxe Edition $10
Duel Masters limited edition and free booster pack $14
Suikoden Tactics + Music CD $30 or best offer
Radiata Stories best offer

:xbox:XBOX GAMES
Karaoke Revolution Party! $15
Narnia $14
Power Rangers Dino Thunder $10
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend $15

I will take offers

Also for these interested here's some anime for sale. Also SEALED and NEW most for only $10!

ANIME DVD SALE
Hello Kitty Animation Theater 6 full episodes! =) $10
Wedding Peach Vol.1 $10
Kaleido Star Vol.1 $10
Princess Tutu Vol. 2 $15
Nightwalker Vol.1 Ep 1-6 $10 (two copies of this one)
Tenchi the Movie 2 $12
Fushigi Yuugi Vol.1 $10
Lunar Legend Tsukihime Vol.1 $12
Lunar Legend Tsukihime Vol.2 $10
Panda Z Vol.4 $15
Nadia the secret of Blue Water Vol.1 $11
Steam Detectives Vol.1 $10
Legend of the Mystical Ninja Vol.1 $10
Ai Yori Aoshi Vol.1 $10
Chobits Vol.1 $10
El Hazard: the Alternative World Vol.1 $10
El Hazard: the Alternative World Vol.3 $15
Sakura Diaries Vol.2 $14
Super Gals Vol.1 $10
Last Exile Vol.1 $12
Pretear $10
Texhnolyze Vol.1 $15
Lain Vol.1 $10
Evangelion Vol.1 $12
Doki Doki School Hours Vol.1 $10
Hello Kitty Vol.2 6 full episodes! $15
Robotech Vol.1 $10

UMD
ROD vol.1 $12

Interested in more anime and video games? http://www.serenitydream.com
I have feedback here: http://mystic-anime.livejournal.com/1947.html
Also I'm a real seller, my online store is legit, I have a sellers license.

I have plenty of feedback but on a different site does that count? Plus unlike most people here I'm an actually seller. As in I have a sellers license and pay taxes for my sales >_

[quote name='mysticeden']Is anyone interested at all?[/QUOTE]

To be honest at GAG we can get most of the game if not all on your list cheaper ^___^;

[quote name='mysticeden']Really? even though they are new? -_-0[/quote]

Let's see...1. some dude knows about the same old sales that every else does.
2. said dude tries to dump on ebay or elsewhere...and fails.
3. dude claims to find out about CAG (even though he got his sales from here)...and tries to sell said games. My reaction... :puke:

First of all I'm a girl. Secondly I never said I just found out about CAG um.. you can see when I joined, or can you not read? Third, I hate selling stuff on ebay and I thought to try here in the trade thread since oh.. I dont know.. that's what its for?

I have tried to sell a few things on this site as well. I'm sure your mistake was innocent, but I'm going to try to explain why people are acting like jerks in this thread.

1) You titled the thread "really cheap games", but your prices are not cheaper than what these games can be bought for at retail *currently*. Some examples: Trace Memory is sitting in stacks for $9.99 at least...3 Toys R Us stores that I can think of...wait, 4 in 2 different states. Suikoden Tactics is sitting in most Circuit City stores for $9.99. Rave Master is $9.99 at Best Buy I believe. This makes people feel a little misled from the get-go.

2) Almost all, if not all, of the games you listed have been posted on this site as "deals" at retail stores. Polarium was $3 at K-Mart I believe and $4 at Toys R Us. I searched through the rest of your list and just from memory I can think of the exact stores where 80% of those games have been shared among this community as "deals". The *problem* here is that you are giving the impression that you selfishly found out about these deals - then ran out to the stores and cleaned them out in an effort to make a profit (thus denying other CAG members who actually wanted to play these games a great deal), and finally returned here to sell the games to the very people who so graciously made you aware of the deals.

3) To add insult to injury, the games you are trying to sell *appear* to be the leftovers from what you were unable to sell in your store or on Ebay (you said you have a seller's license). So additionally it appears that in addition to everything else, you brought the trash leftovers to dump here when you realized you couldn't get anything for them on Ebay.

4) You seem surprised and offended that nobody wants to pay double what a game is realistically *worth*. Again, this *implies* that you don't have a high regard for the members of this dysfunctional little family who calls themselves CAG.

I'm just telling you straight how it is. I've been where you are (not necessarily in the same scenario, but in the dark as to why I'm being bashed) and I always wondered why somebody didn't just calmly spell it out for me.

[quote name='mysticeden']First of all I'm a girl. Secondly I never said I just found out about CAG um.. you can see when I joined, or can you not read? Third, I hate selling stuff on ebay and I thought to try here in the trade thread since oh.. I dont know.. that's what its for?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty easy to start a new account even if you've been here on another account in the past - just telling you what most people are probably thinking. Unfortunately a person can prove you're lying but you can never prove you're telling the truth. If people don't believe you I guess that's their problem.

...the rest of this statement isn't really helpful to your cause, but it does help to explain why you're surprised by the blitz you walked into. I got my chops busted when I came here for the first time as well.

I guess that does make sense. But I didnt go and buy like 20 games of the same title. Except for 2 I only have one copy. Which basically I'll either try and sell or keep for myself. I'm selling them motly because my financial situation is bad. When I said I had a sellers license I mean a state one not on ebay.9_9 you know a taxable store with documents and all that...Thats completly different. What is it with people and ebay? I DON'T sell on ebay because I have a great dislike for that site. Why would anyone assume I went there?

And yeah no idea...This is my one and only account but I guess it doesn't matter. Here's the thing from what I understood you came here and traded stuff you bought or you could sell them. maybe i was wrong. And I do say to make offers since I dont care I just need money to pay bills. Out of the maybe 30 games maybe half or less are from deals here. Which yes i just kept around and dont really want now. Before a few days ago I hadn't been here in quite a while. So no I didn't "steal deals" or whatever. I saw some cheap games and bought them. People have to keep in mind this site posts pretty much any game deal. But just because all game deals are posted here doesnt mean you can't see the deal yourself. And I'm done. I do aprechiate you at least explaining. I just wish others weren't such jerks. Now I almost do want to go to ebay , if it wasn't evil.

bread's done
Back