Video Games Live -- Broadway

dwhelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
"In yet another pioneering effort to help educate the world on the legitimacy of the video game industry and it's amazing music, Video Games Live is pleased to announce the first ever video game concert in New York City at the legendary Beacon Theatre on Broadway. This groundbreaking landmark performance will be held on Saturday, April 26th, 2008 and is being promoted by Madison Square Garden Entertainment."

So the question is, are any CAGs interested in going up for a meet up and a night in the city that does not sleep? I am told VGL is an amazing show, but I have been waiting for a show on the east coast to see it.

If you want more info, visit the link below.

http://www.videogameslive.com

I thought it'd never happen, and now that it's finally here, I'm not all that interested in going anymore. It doesn't help that a lot of the attendees will be under 25.

To be honest, VGL was mediocre compared to last year's PLAY! at the wolf trap theater. That Tommy guy seemed like a real ahole and heard nothing but excuses why they couldn't show footage from certain games due to copyright issues, yet PLAY! showed everything.

April 26? Too early for me. Nice that some are finally coming around to NY, although I would have enjoyed Play! more.

It's still somewhat answered since even though I'll be flying for something like that it's from an airport I like [MacArthur] and land in Baltimore very easily. Not the best of all situations but certainly favorable!

Thanks for the info!

bread's done
Back