Video Games Live

PopsiclesYay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, Video Games Live is coming to my town. I am thinking about going, but tickets are $60 each.

Before is spend $120 on tickets to the show for my fiance and I. Has anyone here been before? Is it worth the $120?

Anyone here who has been to one of the shows have a review they could share with me?

You are better off just buying the DVD version and save 90 bucks plus you can watch it any time you want.

My wife and her friends have been several times and they loved it but that was before they had the DVD out.

I was all stoked to go to this, but after watching the PBS special, I don't think it would be worth it. Most of the games I didn't play. I also hate driving downtown and I can't get a friend to drive. I read that they were $25.

Now if they did a Dragon Quest concert, I don't care if I'd have to drive through unplowed streets and park in the middle of New York city, I'd go.

I've been. It totally depends on what they play and who their guests are. If you're into the program, yea, it's fun. I didn't think it was great but I really liked the music and the interviews they had.

Video game music is kind of weird anyway so if you're never played the game in question and don't have an emotional connection to it, it kind of falls flat.

Love at least 50% of the scheduled songs? Go for sure. Love 25% and the people they're going to be talking to? Go probably. Otherwise, I'd say no.

bread's done
Back