Video games rental?

Jintty

CAGiversary!
I'm looking at a gamefly membership of 5.95 first month, 15.95 after and I was wondering if there's any other game rental site that offers a lower monthly fee. Or is this the best that's available out there?

It's the best, but it still sucks. From the time you send off a game, it usually takes exactly one week to get one back, even with their "fast return". During my trial, I sent a game off on a Monday, they received it the following Monday, shipped out my game, and I got it the next Monday. I stayed with them for another month and had ten games in my queue, some were low, some were medium, some were available now, and they sat around for six days once before sending a game to me.

I guess this all depends on how close you are to a distribution center, though. I hated it and would never go back.

With Blockbuster you can rent both movies and games and it is less than GameFly. The problem with Blockbuster is there is a very very long delay before they have new releases available.

[quote name='Scorch']It's the best, but it still sucks. From the time you send off a game, it usually takes exactly one week to get one back, even with their "fast return". During my trial, I sent a game off on a Monday, they received it the following Monday, shipped out my game, and I got it the next Monday. I stayed with them for another month and had ten games in my queue, some were low, some were medium, some were available now, and they sat around for six days once before sending a game to me.

I guess this all depends on how close you are to a distribution center, though. I hated it and would never go back.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY my experience with them. I canceled after 3 months and only getting to play 3 games despite having many available nows in the queue.

I've had mostly mixed experiences with GF, but I keep using them, because in the end, I still up saving a lot of money. If you don't have a lot of free time to waste on gaming, though, I would probably pass and just keep getting cheap games via the deals you find on CAG.

bread's done
Back