Video of dog being struck w/ skateboard - NUTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you post something like this?

DELETE THIS POST, NOW! Shit like this shouldn't be posted, and i'd love to kick the ass of the fucker that did that.

If you're an animal lover, don't click on that link. Don't click on that link anyways.

That's one case where I'd love to see a dog take a nice big chunk out of someone's neck. That'd teach those immature fuckers to laugh at animal abuse.

that was the most f.ucked up thing ive seen in the past couple of months. I mean wtf did that dog do? Sleep? I also would love to see that motherfucking bastard get his ass shot or something

What's also messes up is that they hit it with the underside of the board where the trucks are. I'd really love a sequel to this video seeing whoever hit the dog get hit the same way. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to growl back, he'd probably be on the ground crying.

The kids got caught. They don't deserve to be free IMO...

Here's the story

EDIT: For those too lazy to read, the kids got their ass beat at their local skate park, and also were charged with a felony.

that is one of the most fucking cruel things ive ever seen. What i wouldnt do to take a fucking baseball bat and beat the living fuck out of those kids. Its really cool to abuse an animal, i hope karma catches up to those pricks 10 fold. poor dog.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What's also messes up is that they hit it with the underside of the board where the trucks are. I'd really love a sequel to this video seeing whoever hit the dog get hit the same way. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to growl back, he'd probably be on the ground crying.[/quote]

He wouldnt be on the ground crying, he would be on the ground getting beat even more, even if he is already knocked out. Thank god that dog is still alive

nice those kids actually got caught and prosecutied. The website says that after the video became public, one of the kids was jumped at a skate park by a bunch of guys for doing that to the dog. It also says the dog was put down after San Angelo Animal Services picked the dog up.

"Johnson was beaten up by a group of boys at a local skate park after the video became public, he said, a reiteration of statements he made during a videotaped confession played in court."

There shouldn't be a day that goes by that that doesn't happen

That's one of the saddest things I've seen in my life.

For those of you that want the kids to get their comeuppance: (from the article)
Johnson was beaten up by a group of boys at a local skate park after the video became public, he said, a reiteration of statements he made during a videotaped confession played in court.
pet-abuse.com

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='RedvsBlue']What's also messes up is that they hit it with the underside of the board where the trucks are. I'd really love a sequel to this video seeing whoever hit the dog get hit the same way. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to growl back, he'd probably be on the ground crying.[/quote]

He wouldnt be on the ground crying, he would be on the ground getting beat even more, even if he is already knocked out. Thank god that dog is still alive[/quote]

You didn't read the saddest part

According to testimony, San Angelo Animal Services picked up the dog, a red chow-German shepherd mix with a red collar, several blocks away less than a week later. The dog later was euthanized after no one adopted it.

I can't believe no one adopted that dog, normally animals who go through any publicized event get adopted very quickly, or the staff feels bad and does everything to help them.

According to testimony, San Angelo Animal Services picked up the dog, a red chow-German shepherd mix with a red collar, several blocks away less than a week later. The dog later was euthanized after no one adopted it.

:( I'm sure someone would of given that dog a home had they known it's history. A very disturbing & sad ordeal.

Ugh, I don't want to watch it, but I'm glad that little shithead got him ass beat at the skatepark. I would have hit him in the head with my board if I had been there.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Ugh, I don't want to watch it, but I'm glad that little shithead got him ass beat at the skatepark. I would have hit him in the head with my board if I had been there.[/quote]

No, the one I posted is a different video..poor bastard got a concussion.

If someone ever did that to my dog i would literally kill, mainly because my dog is no bigger than 10 pounds and is the cutest thing u ever seen.

[quote name='jakeypoo']That's one of the saddest things I've seen in my life.

For those of you that want the kids to get their comeuppance: (from the article)
Johnson was beaten up by a group of boys at a local skate park after the video became public, he said, a reiteration of statements he made during a videotaped confession played in court.
pet-abuse.com[/quote]

Not enough, but it's a start.

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Ugh, I don't want to watch it, but I'm glad that little shithead got him ass beat at the skatepark. I would have hit him in the head with my board if I had been there.[/quote]

No, the one I posted is a different video..poor bastard got a concussion.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I'm refering to the news story. I really don't want to watch the dog video.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='RedvsBlue']What's also messes up is that they hit it with the underside of the board where the trucks are. I'd really love a sequel to this video seeing whoever hit the dog get hit the same way. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to growl back, he'd probably be on the ground crying.[/quote]

He wouldnt be on the ground crying, he would be on the ground getting beat even more, even if he is already knocked out. Thank god that dog is still alive[/quote]

The dog isn't alive. According to the story, the dog was picked up and euthanized when no one adopted it. The people who put it down are still free to go about their business, of course.

[quote name='jakeypoo']That's one of the saddest things I've seen in my life.

pet-abuse.com[/quote]

They should be beat up everyday for the rest of their lives. F'ing punks haven't learned their lesson, they just got caught. If they hadn't they wouldn't have any remorse. Pisses me of to see that tape.

[quote name='Salmonday'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='RedvsBlue']What's also messes up is that they hit it with the underside of the board where the trucks are. I'd really love a sequel to this video seeing whoever hit the dog get hit the same way. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to growl back, he'd probably be on the ground crying.[/quote]

The dog isn't alive. According to the story, the dog was picked up and euthanized when no one adopted it. The people who put it down are still free to go about their business, of course.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the animal caretakers who put it down didn't beat it in the head with a skateboard.

[quote name='Scorch']Why would you post something like this?

DELETE THIS POST, NOW! Shit like this shouldn't be posted, and i'd love to kick the ass of the shaq-fuer that did that.

If you're an animal lover, don't click on that link. Don't click on that link anyways.[/quote]

I didn't click the link. Thank you, Scorch. I feel bad for any animal that suffers but I don't want to see it. Poor dog.

I dont even like dogs and I thik thats crueal and that the bastards should have every organ in them should enlarge slowly yet painfully and just explode.

DAMN.

Even I, who have seen some pretty dumb ass things and been fine with them, but this is just some Dumb "Sheeet".

Its a good thing thy video taped it though. Imagine if they didn't.

Im sure crap like this happens everyday with stupid kids with irresponsible parents, and with nothing to do.

Don't they say Idle hands perform the devils work? or something of that nature?

THAT'S why my hands are always on my keyboard, playing games or......er....(forget that last one). (Wanted to end on a lighter note thank and I hope you agree.)

If the dog was a stray then the kid should have killed it.

I can't walk to the end of my block cause of damn stray dogs that animal services don't care about and chase everyone.

[quote name='Scrubking']If the dog was a stray then the kid should have killed it.

I can't walk to the end of my block cause of damn stray dogs that animal services don't care about and chase everyone.[/quote]

I'd rather kill a person than a dog.

[quote name='Scrubking']If the dog was a stray then the kid should have killed it.

I can't walk to the end of my block cause of damn stray dogs that animal services don't care about and chase everyone.[/quote]

I hope you're kidding.

People! It is time to find out where these assheads live, and beat them up....let's just say it was a spur of the moment type thing.. Really, what kind of freakin retards do this? I hope these two losers grow up, die a horrible death, and then have the Lord himself take care of these two punks. People like these 2 deserve to get mistreated and called losers and asses. Geez, as if hitting the dog once wasn't enough. May the Lord show no mercy to these stupid, childish, dumb*****, and have their mothers taken to a drug rehab center. Really, who lets their kids "grow up" (these 2 didn't..) and beat up a dog! No less, a stray dog? It's hard enough living as a stray looking for food, and then having these 2 little turds come up and beat it.....Seriously, when you two meet your maker, your are going to wish you weren't as stupid as you were.

Glad these guys got caught...But I'll always find it amusing that people go nuts when a dog gets beaten, yet I can shoot a deer's brains out and no one would give a shit.

If i saw one of them on the street and we were both alone, i'd strangle him for a good long while. People like this will never add anything useful to society. Prove to me that this person deserves to exist, because i could argue otherwise. For every felony like this, your worth as a human being (in the eyes of society and the law) should be downgraded. Oh, what a utopia it would be...

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='Scrubking']If the dog was a stray then the kid should have killed it.

I hope you're kidding.[/quote]

So am I.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Glad these guys got caught...But I'll always find it amusing that people go nuts when a dog gets beaten, yet I can shoot a deer's brains out and no one would give a shit.[/quote]

I think most people understand the difference between hunting(I hope you eat the meat) and senselessly beating the shit out of a dog for the fun of it. Now, I saw a video awhile ago of some dumbshits hunting a lion in a closed pen which I didn't agree with.

Well, compared to the OTHER video I saw of another abuse to an animal on the same site, the video posted is probably the more 'clean' if you will... the other... well... no comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back