Video of workers at Dominoes putting nasty crap on pizza.

My friend was recently telling me that his girlfriend worked at a McDonald's, and knew several people that would spit a huge loogie into every sandwich they made. I'm really terrified of fast food, but I just.....can't.....resist it.

(Dominoes was gross to begin with.)

"Video of workers at Dominoes putting nasty crap on pizza":

AKA

"Business as usual for Domino's Pizza."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GoAWAYImBaiting']What do you exspect from losers who will never amount to anything. Have fun with your career at dominos.[/QUOTE]

Well, they're probably no longer working at Domino's now.

This stuff happens more than you think. I'm a busser/roomservice runner at a local hotel (until I leave for dat dere military) and our bartender will stir a person's drink with his dick in the back kitchen if they continually stiff him on gratuity. There are other things too, but I'll leave that to your imagination.

Protip:Make sure you grat unless your service is legitimately bad. They WILL remember you.

No jokes about not being able to hear the gay guys fart? Come on people youre slipping here.

That is sick though. And more likely then not all of us have eating someones body fluids/hair/etc when eating out. =-|

Reality's Fringe;5751753]This stuff happens more than you think. I'm a busser/roomservice runner at a local hotel (until I leave for dat dere military) and our bartender will stir a person's drink with his dick in the back kitchen if they continually stiff him on gratuity. There are other things too said:
Simple, just order drinks that are commonly accompanied by salt. What could be more natural than wang tang for saltiness?

What I don't understand is how pizza chains can be successful in a city where they make the best pizza when their ingredients are made in a different state.

I expected this. Wasn't their a video of a person bathing in a BK sink?
And heh... love that accent.

This is Dominoes...These kids are probably actually improving the taste.

I know a kid that dumped a cup of pee on a papa ginos pizza he was making, or at least he said he did..

Reality's Fringe;5751753]This stuff happens more than you think. I'm a busser/roomservice runner at a local hotel (until I leave for dat dere military) and our bartender will stir a person's drink with his dick in the back kitchen if they continually stiff him on gratuity. There are other things too said:
Cosign.

I've worked at a handful of restaurants over the years and we pulled this kind of crap constantly. Dropped food got re-plated, nearly every time an order got sent back we would fuck with it. More than once I wiped my taint with food and sent it back out. I used to scratch my junk and handle food without washing my hands.

Now that I think about it I can't even remember working with someone who didn't pull the same exact crap.

Ive listened to 150+ podcasts several times - and one of the things i am left with is their pleasure with killing nazis and zombies. Fun movie to watch in that case.

[quote name='musha666']No jokes about not being able to hear the gay guys fart? Come on people youre slipping here.

That is sick though. And more likely then not all of us have eating someones body fluids/hair/etc when eating out. =-|[/quote]

;)

[quote name='Maklershed']Ive listened to 150+ podcasts several times - and one of the things i am left with is their pleasure with killing nazis and zombies. Fun movie to watch in that case.[/quote]

Wrong thread?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='cochesecochese']Cosign.

I've worked at a handful of restaurants over the years and we pulled this kind of crap constantly. Dropped food got re-plated, nearly every time an order got sent back we would fuck with it. More than once I wiped my taint with food and sent it back out. I used to scratch my junk and handle food without washing my hands.

Now that I think about it I can't even remember working with someone who didn't pull the same exact crap.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I worked at a restaurant many years back and we didn't do anything close to that. I guess we respected our customers.

People complain about mexicans at Fast Food places, but ya got to say that they don't "mess" with food nearly as much as white kids. White kids tend to be more emotional.

I worked at a pizza place and it was all Mexicans and I never saw ANYTHING gross happen. Even if the pizza box landed on the floor they would throw it out... weird.

Nothing I saw in the several videos was even that bad. So what if a single shred of cheese was in his nose? It is getting baked anyway and likely had nothing but microscopic contaminants. Wiping his ass with a sponge then washing a pan with it? So what? I assume his ass is relatively clean anyway, and he was still using soap, etc. These idiots can't even get this right.

I don't eat out unless I have to because of family or friends other than that I don't want to know what's going on in the back. Just don't want to know since I know shit is going on.

[quote name='Josef']Well, they're probably no longer working at Domino's now.[/quote]

This is America. You get paid suspension.

[quote name='Josef']Funny, I worked at a restaurant many years back and we didn't do anything close to that. I guess we respected our customers.[/quote]
Word. I work at a restaurant now, and as much as we may bitch about some customers, none of us would ever, ever tamper with the food.

[quote name='Allnatural']Word. I work at a restaurant now, and as much as we may bitch about some customers, none of us would ever, ever tamper with the food.[/quote]x3 That shit is unacceptable.

[quote name='Josef']Funny, I worked at a restaurant many years back and we didn't do anything close to that. I guess we respected our customers.[/QUOTE]

I never did anything like that either (well aside from not washing my hands enough), and I faced many horrible tippers.

as disgusting as that is its sad to say im not surprised. people just dont have any damn pride or respect for others anymore. and the fact that theyre dumb enough to record the shit they do is proof enough how dumb they are. why would someone do that to someone when they know damn well they wouldnt want that done to them?just being fired isnt good enough i hope whoever they did that too sees this video and goes and puts the boots to em.

years ago in my old hometown there was a story about a guy who used to jizz in the food at taco bell. even made the news i believe long story short i stopped going to all taco bells.

[quote name='prmononoke']Southern accents are so awful.[/quote]

That's what we think of everyone else's accents.

Damn, I was a waiter and I never saw anyone fuck with food. Not even if the person deserved it. Dealing with dickhead customers is part of the job. If someone was treating me like shit I would just make them my last priority.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Cosign.

Now that I think about it I can't even remember working with someone who didn't pull the same exact crap.[/quote]
Man you are so cool.

haha%20(op-for.com).jpg

Arrest warrants go out for these fucktards!!

http://consumerist.com/5213780/arre...-michael-while-dominos-prez-apologizes-online

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/business/media/16dominos.html?hp

[quote name='Times']According to Domino’s, the employees told executives that they had never actually delivered the tainted food. Still, Domino’s fired the two employees on Tuesday, and they were in the custody of the Conover police department on Wednesday evening, facing felony charges.[/quote]

Domino's also said they were preparing a civil lawsuit according to that article. I just can't believe something like this would get so much press. Must be a slow news day or something.

bread's done
Back