VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com - 70% off Original XBOX Boxes/Instructions

Dang it! That's all I got when the 40% code was up last month. Oh well, still cheap enough to have complete copies of some more of my games.

Where am I supposed to be putting the code?

Ah nevermind, weird to do it as signing in. But it only works on the combos huh? Hm. I just need a lot of books...

Well shipping really screws me. The question is also after printing all my missing or damaged covers with my nice new printer, do I really care about the books to spend almost 30 bucks, half on shipping, on them? Don't think I do =/

Ordered like 9 games from GS during the B1G2 sale but I have to wait and see which ones will be complete and which ones won't be. Awesome deal, though, OP.

[quote name='sabanoo']Hm....it's almost as cheap to just buy the game as it is to buy the case + manual + shipping...[/QUOTE]

With the caveat that most places won't net you a case + manual, however(and without this discount, cheaper in some cases for the game). Kind of sucks either way.

[quote name='Vortextk']With the caveat that most places won't net you a case + manual, however(and without this discount, cheaper in some cases for the game). Kind of sucks either way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I feel like if I bought the case + manual here I'd end up getting it for 100 points on goozex or a couple bucks shipped on eBay for a complete copy. Then again maybe that'll never happen...

Lol that's the kind of reasoning that gets you. If I wasn't being SUPER tight with money right now, I probably would go ahead.

[quote name='nnthomas']Are all their booklets legit? I would order but I dont want any cheesy quality printouts...[/QUOTE]

Everything I've received has been legit. In the 40% off thread someone had received photocopied PSP case inserts but I didn't see anything else pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']Are all their booklets legit? I would order but I dont want any cheesy quality printouts...[/QUOTE]

I ordered GBA boxes and booklets and they were 100% legit. I now have an almost complete GBA library cuz of them :)

My shipping was three something before I input the code. I put the code in, and all of the sudden I get the price reduction on the games and shipping costs thirteen bucks.

Thought I'd bump this incase anyone was like me and holding off for a paycheck (since this expires tomorrow). Just completed my xbox collection too. Thanks OP

Ordered 6 sets for little under $8 with tax. No shipping as I am doing in store pickup ;)

Kinda disappointed that they did not have the original Buffy, but at least I finally got my Blinx instructions :lol:

Shipping is pretty absurd. Almost $20 to ship across the country. I guess boxes wouldn't qualify as media mail? Anyway, pushed it out of the range of "what the hell why not for the price" to "this would be pretty silly."

Shipping for just the coverart/manuals could probably be done with clasp envelopes sealed with packing tape and padded on one or both sides with pieces of cardboard. But I have a feeling that this site probably bumps up the shipping to make a little extra scratch.

I have a shitload of current gen stuff I'd probably let loose for $.50 a coverart(plus first class postage/packing costs) compared to these guys. Of course I know I'd be stuck with the dreck that no one wants after a couple of weeks.:cry:

Some of their prices are just insane for stuff though.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Thought I'd bump this incase anyone was like me and holding off for a paycheck (since this expires tomorrow). Just completed my xbox collection too. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I didn't know about this and I just used it to order 20 cases+manuals for $40 shipped. I ordered some stuff during the 40% off last month and it all came in amazing condition.

[quote name='jrhawk42']why do I feel like this is where gamestop sells it's gutted manuals, and boxes. :([/QUOTE]

Because that would be the smart and cost effective thing for them to do. Instead, they just trash them. Gamestop isn't really all that smart.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Tried an order today and the checkout process said the promo code had expired . . . so I guess it expired yesterday, not today.[/QUOTE]

It still works. I just put an order through and received all the discounts.

So I've never ordered from them before...I am at the Review and Confirm section, the bottom of my order says "Xbox Closeout - 70% OFF Xbox Box and Instruction Booklet Sets"...but none of the prices are shown to have been discounted....am I possibly doing something wrong....?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So I've never ordered from them before...I am at the Review and Confirm section, the bottom of my order says "Xbox Closeout - 70% OFF Xbox Box and Instruction Booklet Sets"...but none of the prices are shown to have been discounted....am I possibly doing something wrong....?[/QUOTE]

Are you making sure that they were box art/manual combos and not just empty cases, coverart, manuals, etc. by themselves?

i was gonna grab manual/case for Shenmue II and Skate 2.. the only 2 games off the top of my head that I'm missing(aside from PS1 IQ.. which im convinced I'll never complete). Came out to just under 10 bucks said and done, and at that point I figured I'd rather just spend the 10 bucks on another game if I'm gonna spend it.

I just got my order today...

Dino Crisis 3
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
ToeJam & Earl III
Blinx 2
Dead of Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
King Kong
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Need for Speed: Underground
Terminator 3: The Redemption
Armed & Dangerous
Darkwatch
Ghost Recon
Wrath: Unleashed

All were in amazing condition. Even better, the case I got for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter was for the Limited Edition and HAD THE BONUS DISC as well! Definitely recommend them to CAGs looking to complete their games. Yes, the shipping is pretty damn high, but that why ya just order everything you want in one big order and hope for the best for shipping, lol. Regardless, even with shipping costs, I'm still glad and impressed with my order.

EDIT: Also, from my inspection, none seemed to have anything reprinted.

bread's done
Back