VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com: All Original Artwork Inserts $0.99

david12795

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
All Original Artwork Inserts $0.99

We've got pallets of Original Artwork Inserts and no room to store them. Take advantage of our lowest prices ever! All Original Artwork Inserts are only $0.99!

• No coupon code necessary!
  • Place as many orders as you want - No limit!

We've set up this sale to automatically give you the discounted price! No coupon codes and no limit on the number of orders you can place. If you visit our website and click on any 'Artwork' category, you'll notice that the price is already discounted to $0.99!

Act now! This offer expires July 31st, 2010!

Got this from my email. Looks good for those in the market looking for a artwork insert, however i am still looking for cases/manual :(

I was actually looking for a couple replacement cover-art inserts, but has anyone used this site before? I'm rather skeptical.

I have also made a few orders with them and everything always comes in perfect condition. The only problem with them is the shipping (which tends to be higher than it probably should be). That's why I usually order during their sales.

Does anyone know where the booklets come from? Are these from used traded-in games, or high quality reproductions, or do they actually order directly from the company? If I were to order a Rock Band Track Pack booklet, what are the odds that the code on back would still work?

bread's done
Back