videogameplus.ca sale: lots of ps3/360 games

20 bucks is a great price for either Demon's Souls or SSF4.

Too bad I don't need either of them.

[quote name='cheap4rmtoronto']I've never used videogameplus,ca is it reputable? And any idea about shipping? it won't tell me without creating an account.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from there a bunch of times and had only good experiences. The shipping for a single game is $2.99 and for two games is $4.99; they don't usually have any kind of free shipping promos.

This is going to be a stupid question for some of you but -- does SSF4 include Japanese voices?

I know the original SF4 release does, however the VGP website says for SSF4: "Features Voice overs in – English Only"

edit: I've googled it. both are available (after you beat the arcade mode once)

[quote name='Derfel']I've ordered from there a bunch of times and had only good experiences. The shipping for a single game is $2.99 and for two games is $4.99; they don't usually have any kind of free shipping promos.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ordered 2 (one for a buddy)

[quote name='Nukkus']avp any good?[/QUOTE]

yeah it's okay. it's a niche shooter, but definitely a decent game for an AvP fan or someone who just likes shooters w/variety.

[quote name='cheap4rmtoronto']I've never used videogameplus,ca is it reputable? And any idea about shipping? it won't tell me without creating an account.[/QUOTE]

yeah it's p good. I've ordered a number of games from them & they show up fine. I forgot shipping but i believe it's in the $5 range or something. Sry if i dont remember.

[quote name='jeffx']This is going to be a stupid question for some of you but -- does SSF4 include Japanese voices?

I know the original SF4 release does, however the VGP website says for SSF4: "Features Voice overs in – English Only"

edit: I've googled it. both are available (after you beat the arcade mode once)[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that, being a Canadian store, their intent is to identify that the voice-overs are not available in French.

as for rep....I've ordered from videogameplus and I probably will again. I was happy with the service...which is more than I can say for Papa john's. I will never order another pizza from them again. (can you tell I'm still PO'ed?)

yeah it's p good. I've ordered a number of games from them & they show up fine. I forgot shipping but i believe it's in the $5 range or something. Sry if i dont remember.[/QUOTE]

It's $2.99 for one, $4.99 for two, so i ordered two just over $50 all included.

[quote name='telepathy']yeah it's okay. it's a niche shooter, but definitely a decent game for an AvP fan or someone who just likes shooters w/variety.

yeah it's p good. I've ordered a number of games from them & they show up fine. I forgot shipping but i believe it's in the $5 range or something. Sry if i dont remember.[/QUOTE]

It's $2.99 for one, $4.99 for two, so i ordered two just over $50 all included.

[quote name='Robotron2084']as for rep....I've ordered from videogameplus and I probably will again. I was happy with the service...which is more than I can say for Papa john's. I will never order another pizza from them again. (can you tell I'm still PO'ed?)[/QUOTE]

They have papa John's in Canada? Never seen them around Toronto, you from west coast or something?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']ordered ssf4 and katamari ty op[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for Katamari Forever to go on sale. Thanks for the head's up.

I thought I posted here already...

Anyway, $19.99 for Super Street Fighter IV is a steal. If you haven't bought it yet, buy it now. Plays very well with a stock DS3 controller.

bread's done
Back