Viewtiful Joe $19.99 at Ebgames

I've ordered it. Didn't want this one to get away.

I did miss out on the $4.99 CC stock of this, though $19.99 is still a steal on this game. Plus, if I buy it from EBGames.com, I'm not feeding the greed of the asshats that pillaged the CC's for it and EBay'd them.

Great game, I got it from wal-mart when they had it for this price. Worth every penny, but at times can be insanely frustrating/ difficult.

Thank you! I was so disappointed when I missed out on the Circuit City deal. I'd gladly pay 20 dollars for Viewtiful Joe.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Great game, I got it from wal-mart when they had it for this price. Worth every penny, but at times can be insanely frustrating/ difficult.[/quote]

Was the price at Walmart on their website or at the B&M?

Reason I ask is that there's only one Walmart that I've found that had anything decent for game selection.

It's not $4.99 I'm not getting it. No game is worth any more than $5 anymore. I've been beaten to death by people telling me so in the last two weeks so there.... I'm repeating the mantra.

Since i have both a GC and PS2, I'll wait for the reviews on the PS2 version. The addition of Dante will be cool, but if it has crap graphics or anything I'll just get a cheap GC version. Nice to know all my options. :D

Defender, are there any other major price drops scheduled in the near future that you are aware of?

Just picked mine up at EB. It was marked 39.99 but it scanned for the right price.
Still hoping that I will stumble upon a $4.99 copy over the next few weeks (not holding my breath on this though) so I'll keep from opening it for a little while.

i bought this yesterday at TRU..that's why i asked if there's going to be a price drop..i didn't open it yet so it's going back tomorrow

any reason why the other post with the TRU 7/15 price drops doesn't list this game?

seems like a lot of the stores take forever to drop the price

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='droidekaspam']I'm going to wait for the PS2 version. It's suppose to have more stuff.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243871.asp[/quote]

yeah but it probably won't be $20 right away you can play it now on GCN. Also, I can't imagine it will look any prettier than it does in prog mode on the cube... - don't wait![/quote]

Viewtiful Joe for PS2 will retail for $30 according to EBgames.

EDIT: Corrected some typos. :p

[quote name='dracula']sweet, i will just get it for $14.99 at BB with the BB GGC.

EDIT(i am talking about the ps2 version)[/quote]

No you won't. The PS2 version isn't out yet and it took a hell of a long time for this game to drop to $20. If the PS2 version holds it's own, this is going to be a top-seller for a long time.

bread's done
Back