Viewtiful Joe PS2 19.99 @ outpost.com

A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
4.83 (shipping for me, same or more for others I'm sure)
+ tax
= not much savings.

[quote name='mtxbass1']A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
+ tax
= not much savings.[/quote]
^^asshole^^

great find OP... im gonna jump on this as well

[quote name='mtxbass1']A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
+ tax
= not much savings.[/quote]= you're a dumbass. :roll:

you can get it shipped to you for the same price, plus you don't have to spend money on gas and waste your time driving to BB.

why were you trying to bash him?

[quote name='master baiter'][quote name='mtxbass1']A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
+ tax

you can get it shipped to you for the same price, plus you don't have to spend money on gas and waste your time driving to BB.

why were you trying to bash him?[/quote]

this is the part where i would say.... stop flaming someone n00b! but...
good call!

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='master baiter'][quote name='mtxbass1']A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
+ tax

good call![/quote]i'm not even a nOOb. :lol: i remember mtx from awhile back. he's been a dumbass ever since he has been on this board and is getting really annoying. i would tell you who i am but i don't want to just give out my identity. :wink:

[quote name='subparplasma']It's DLF!! ;)[/quote]okay. i admit it. i am a fat man with huge man-boobs, wears green lipstick, and likes to be a complete idiot.
however, i am not dlf. i am his son. dlf jr. i have come to ruin the lives of all cags for my amusement.

bwahahahah :)

[quote name='master baiter'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='master baiter'][quote name='mtxbass1']A savings of $0.17 over buying it at BB with a GGC. Thanks!

19.99 (game)
+ tax

good call![/quote]i'm not even a nOOb. :lol: i remember mtx from awhile back. he's been a dumbass ever since he has been on this board and is getting really annoying. i would tell you who i am but i don't want to just give out my identity. :wink:[/quote]

a shot in the dark... but is this SK41 i remember him saying he was gonna make a new name or something... PM me if im right ;) lol

Yawn, grow up. Funny how you people seem to think this is such a "great deal" when it is in fact not. I would rather spend the $1.00 in gas to go to best buy and buy the game TODAY than to wait 5-10 days for outpost to ship it to my door, if they even do ship it in that time frame. I'm not bashing the OP, he tried to find a deal. It was not a very good one, but he did try.

[quote name='master baiter']shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. it's a secret.[/quote]Apparently a well kept one since I didn't even know about it. :?

[quote name='valkyriesound']How do you get that game from BB with GGC for that price?

The PS2 version is $30 @ BB - $5 GGC = $25[/quote]

19.99 (game)
+ tax
= not much savings.[/quote]

I hope that helps.

For the mathematically challenged.

Best Buy Price:
$29.99 (game)
- 5.00 (GGC)
=$24.99 (for game without tax)

Outpost Price:
$19.99 (game)
+ $4.83 shipping (is higher for some people)
= $24.82 (for game without tax)

Like I said, a savings of $0.17.

Not exactly what I call a "deal" not to mention there is an entire thread on Outpost deals. Funny how nobody rushes to blast the OP about making a thread about this "deal" when an Outpost thread already exists.

[quote name='mtxbass1']For the mathematically challenged.

Best Buy Price:
$29.99 (game)
- 5.00 (GGC)
=$24.99 (for game without tax)

Outpost Price:
$19.99 (game)
+ $4.83 shipping (is higher for some people)
= $24.82 (for game without tax)

Like I said, a savings of $0.17.

Not exactly what I call a "deal" not to mention there is an entire thread on Outpost deals. Funny how nobody rushes to blast the OP about making a thread about this "deal" when an Outpost thread already exists.[/quote]

i just got the best idea! instead of being a fuck up and flaming the kid... elts support him on finding a good deal for one of his first posts!

its fuckers like you who make this site un-enjoyable sometime....

Hmmm.... well, if Outpost has it for $20 then my local Frys may have it for $20 or be willing to match.

In that case... thanks to the OP for posting about this.

I can't see where MORE information on alternative deals is a bad thing....

bread's done
Back