Vin Deisel Random Fact Generator

The Great Wall of China is the same length as Vin Diesel's penis. It also keeps out Mongolians.

:rofl: Great site, wish I had known about it when Riddick came out.

[quote name='whoknows']Vin Diesel is, in fact, the real son of God. He didn't need the extra attention, so he found a drugged out hippie named Jesus to take his place. Thousands of years later, Vin found out about Jesus' crusifixion. He simply laughed.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Upon being nailed to a cross, Vin is quoted as saying, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Vin Diesel is actually Primus in another continuum.

Vin Deisel is mathematically impossible.

Vin Diesel once told a joke so funny that God laughed.

Finally had a few mins to sit there and hit refresh and this one is the best one i came across-

Vin Diesel's head sat on a wall. Vin Diesel's head had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the kings men got owned when Vin Diesel's head said, "What the fuck you looking at?"

Vin Diesel killed Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby is not yet aware of this, as Vin Diesel has not chosen to make this death known.

Jon Fishman asked Vin Diesel to join Phish in the summer of 2004, hoping that he would make Trey Anastasio change his mind about Phish's impending break-up. Fishman wanted Vin Diesel to play tambourine, but Vin Diesel declined, saying that he would only appear on stage if he could kill a random audience member with his bare hands each night.

Boobs on women? Vin Diesel's idea to God.

Vin Diesel can simply walk into Mordor.

[quote name='jovherye']Vin Diesel once painted the exterior of a house using only babies.

Wtf?!?[/QUOTE]

I lauged so hard when I read that and then looked over at your avatar.

look at how many hits the page has:

and every time you refresh the page goes up at least 3 hits!

this guys raking it in (if the ads werent all for vin diesel movies no one gives a damn about)

"Both Lee Harvey Oswald and Vin Diesel killed JFK. Oswald fired Vin Diesel out of his rifle. Vin penetrated JFK's head then exploded."

My favorite so far lmao.

[quote name='eldad9']By the way, it's not a random fact GENERATOR - the facts were entered by humans.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you just ream the OP for spelling his name wrong in the subject bar?

"Vin Diesel will kill me in my sleep for my lack of writing ability at creating facts. However, he will make sure that I am awake for the skull fucking. His company guarantees it, or Vin Diesel will personally restore your soul and re-murder you, free of charge."

"Vin Diesel is Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next."

Vin Diesel cured Socrates' premature ejaculation problem simply with a quick thwack to the scrotum and a slight tug of the uvula. :rofl:

Vin Diesel translated the both the bible and the koran from its original text but swapped the endings "as a laugh".

A world tour once constructed a stage out of a revolving Vin Diesel and took it on over to Bon Jovi's house.

Vin Diesel keeps in his left pocket a Riddick Pez dispenser filled with vicodin, and in his right pocket a 'The Pacifier' pez-dispencer filled with vicodin-flavored pez

Contrary to what they would want you to think Vin Diesel can get fully clean without being Zest-Fully clean.

If Man is 5, then The Devil is 6. And if The Devil is 6, then God is 7. And if God is 7, then Vin Diesel is 11. :rofl:

Vin Diesel is, unbelievably, only seventeen years old. He is expected to be twenty seven feet tall when he is fully grown. :rofl:

Disguised himself as Ray Romano and did an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. The producers have been sworn to secrecy on the actual episode he appeared.

Vin Diesel does not hear the ocean when he puts a seashell to his ear, he hears "It's Rain Raining Men" by the Weather Girls.

if you paste these into a text-speech converter like microsoft sam, the hilarity increases by about 400%

bread's done
Back