Vintage game guides, PSOne + LCD, and more!

ChoiceStriker

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, recently moved and realized how much stuff I've got to clear out. If you're looking for any of these please let me know:

PSOne, official Sony LCD screen and accessories. All in excellent condition (barely used), all original boxes and documentation. Controller has literally never been used. Video screen works great; I've also got an adapter that will let you plug any RCA video source in for viewing on the screen. Also included: Car adapter, video cable, official Sony case. Asking $125 for everything, but will consider reasonable offers.

psone1.jpg

psone2.jpg

Final Fantasy III Nintendo Player's Guide. Complete 160-page full-color guide. Very minor signs of wear on spine, otherwise great. Asking $25 shipped.

ff31.jpg

ff32.jpg

ff33.jpg

ff34.jpg

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Nintendo Player's Guide. Complete 128-page full-color guide. Like new. Asking $30 shipped.

smrpg1.jpg

smrpg2.jpg

smrpg4.jpg

smrpg3.jpg

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island Nintendo Player's Guide. Complete 128-page full-color guide. Very minor signs of wear on spine, otherwise great. Asking $10 shipped.

yoshi1b.jpg

yoshi2e.jpg

yoshi4.jpg

yoshi3c.jpg

Halo 3. Barely played, disc is immaculate, case and inserts perfect. Asking $30 shipped.

halo32.jpg

Gears of War.
Barely played, disc is perfect, case and inserts flawless. Asking $25 shipped.

gears2.jpg

I'm open to reasonable offers on most of this stuff. Just PM me to let me know if I've got anything you're interested in. I'm not looking to trade right now; just got to get rid of some of the video game stuff. Thank for looking.

Eric

bread's done
Back