Vintage Video Game stores in Vancouver?

Lukeweizer

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I'm looking a couple old Playstation games and don't really know where to look. I'm located in North Vancouver.

Anyone know of any good places around town?

I believe this thread is in the wrong forum...

For old ps1 games, you can check craigslist, some stores post their ads there occasionally. There's a store at 22nd street with games that's new, another one on commercial and broadway which I can't really remember the store name.. Sorry don't know any in North Van.

There's a place on Granville called Triple-M I think? They've got quite a bit of older video game stuff, might be worth your time to check out.

I don't really have anything to add, but it makes me sad that "vintage" is being used to describe the Playstation generation.

You can try and hit up the Vancouver Flea Market on the weekends. There are a couple usual video game dealers there. It's at 703 Terminal, get there before 3pm because tables do close up early occasionally.

[quote name='Faytz']I believe this thread is in the wrong forum...

For old ps1 games, you can check craigslist, some stores post their ads there occasionally. There's a store at 22nd street with games that's new, another one on commercial and broadway which I can't really remember the store name.. Sorry don't know any in North Van.[/QUOTE]

By Commercial & Broadway you mean A-Z Games, right?
http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?ci...ew:smartmaps&ei=mCN3TbzeI6GOiAOF0c2GCA&dtab=2

For the other store, 22nd and what?

[quote name='ragnar14']You can try and hit up the Vancouver Flea Market on the weekends. There are a couple usual video game dealers there. It's at 703 Terminal, get there before 3pm because tables do close up early occasionally.

By Commercial & Broadway you mean A-Z Games, right?
http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?ci...ew:smartmaps&ei=mCN3TbzeI6GOiAOF0c2GCA&dtab=2

For the other store, 22nd and what?[/QUOTE]

It's a new store, seen their ad (with rather lame quotes) a couple of time, i believe their store name is press start. It's near the 22nd skytrain station or so I heard.

For old PS1 games in Calgary you can try VideoGameTrader and DiscXchange on 17th Ave SE. I also noticed a few PS1 games at the Cashconvertors on 17th Ave and a larger assortment at the one on Macleod Trail. (Picked up MDK for $5)

bread's done
Back